PDA

View Full Version : Goals not working in Zoo Story 2

Woody000
12-14-11, 07:39 PM
Finally got the goal clipboard on Zoo Story 2 around 9pm Est today. I have been playing for several days already and already on level 14. The first goal requires you to get a bear. I already have 2 adult bears and two baby bears, but the Goal is not recognizing that I already have them (says 0/1 on the clipboard). When u press the "Buy" button on the goal clipboard, it takes u to the nursery for some reason.

Help I'm stuck on the first step of the first goal, and can't move forward!

Thanks for any help and a response soon.

farmerted7
12-15-11, 06:25 AM
Please make the goals optional in settings (so we can choose to turn them off), and/or part of the menu options. Why clutter up the screen??? Two simultaneous blinking messages saying Progress (one for the clipboard and one for the goal image), that is just over****.

Goals, fine. Extra images on home screen-- please get rid of them!!!!!!

uwantoplay
12-15-11, 07:03 AM
My goals are finally working since i was able to get past the bear request. Now I can't open the app at all! It just locks up and eventually takes my device down. This has been for about the past 8 hours that I can't open. Help please

amyboca
12-16-11, 03:13 PM
I have the same problem! I posted the below thread in Pet Shop because it's the same problem. Really Sucks as I dont want to use gems just to move to the next goal.....

"Now that the goals have started to work (yay!), I've already finished some of them prior to the update(i.e. breed 2 of XYZ). It doesnt register that i've done this already and so they only way to complete the goals is to use GEMS!!! I am having this problem in zoo story 2 as well. Please help!!!! :(:(:("

kooky panda
12-16-11, 03:47 PM
Can you give the actual name of the goals that are not working or saving?

uwantoplay
12-17-11, 05:28 AM
Can you give the actual name of the goals that are not working or saving?

"Capabara Casting" has a time limit. For two days I have requested the materials with no luck and i have also breed one baby and finishing my last. It says I haven't breed any and I have minutes left. Can you see if they can expand the time so that it starts to work properly. Thank you.

kooky panda
12-17-11, 10:45 PM
Got word from a CM- As soon as you finish the second breed, the game will automatically detect the first one and complete the quest.

DominaRed
12-20-11, 02:09 PM
The Capybara Casting task has a time limit of 19 hours...how can you have requested the materials for 2 days? Doesn't make sense. I'm not gonna be able to complete that task cause I had something else breeding for 12 hrs and no way to cancel it, and I had just made a material request from neighbors, so there was no way I could get the materials to complete that task on time. We aren't earning hardly any gems so that we have some to skip parts of the task, and with the game as buggy as it is right now, I'm not buying any gems till things are fixed. Frustrating to say the least. How bout giving us credit for an animal currently being bred to complete the task if the breeding goes outside the time limit? Or making the breeding for timed tasks shorter. Most people can't live on these games and check them every hour.

ariana_s
01-23-12, 11:18 AM
The clipboard in my game is not showing at all! I tried deleting and redownloading it but the goals are still missing! What should I do?

GroupMagma
01-23-12, 11:32 AM
The clipboard in my game is not showing at all! I tried deleting and redownloading it but the goals are still missing! What should I do?

It is possible that Goals are not available for your device at this time, as these are currently not available to all players. We hope to have this feature enabled for all users soon.