PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor List

littlemisshazel
12-14-11, 05:27 PM
I realized there's a change in the gifting system aft the updates. Now, whenever we need request Parts or to send gifts everyone in my list of 400++ neighbors are automatically checked! I find this kinda annoying. Say eg. I need to request for 1 sugar I need to ask from 400 neighbors? If not, I'll be wasting time ticking them off one by one! Same goes for parts request! I would rather selectively tick the Active neighbors who have been consistently tipping me & promptly accepting requests. Besides we can only gift once a day & it really count to the very min from my last request the day before. I don't think I will want to waste my day waiting for just 1 item. Every now & then I have neighbors writing on my wall for specific parts which I'll usually attend to help them out immediately coz it's no hassle and just one click away. Now that the system changed I find myself reluctant coz to help one means I need to 'entertain' those who do not need that part by ticking them off. If I have only 20 neighbors I seriously will not mind though.. Hope u guys will take into consideration to restore the old system. Suggestion~ pls give us a take away the 'auto checked all' and grant us a 'select all' button in neighbor list. Appreciate it~

itsaura2
12-15-11, 03:43 PM
I agree! Please fix this issue!!!