PDA

View Full Version : Catalog different from iphone to android?

dymetatz
12-14-11, 04:49 PM
My bestie and i both play, her on an andriod, me on an iphone 4s.. She has the santas helper outfit available but i do not, she is on level 15 i am on 24. I am confused.

dymetatz
12-17-11, 11:11 PM
Really? No ones gonna answer me? I updated, im on level 27, i still dont have the option to buy christmas stuff! Wassup? How come everyone elses questions got answered? I just wanna buy the daggone christmas clothes !

tammybfarm
12-17-11, 11:22 PM
Uninstall the game from your phone and reinstall it. If that doesnt work email Teamlava.

barleycoon
12-18-11, 01:09 AM
Really? No ones gonna answer me? I updated, im on level 27, i still dont have the option to buy christmas stuff! Wassup? How come everyone elses questions got answered? I just wanna buy the daggone christmas clothes !

The catalogue item red santa's dress etc, the updates are rolled out Friday to Tuesday. Hopefully, you're have it very soon.

jenstewartphoto2
12-18-11, 04:36 PM
have you downloaded the Fashion Story: Christmas? I didn't have the christmas catalogs show up until I downloaded the Christmas version of the game.

abfab2
12-19-11, 09:15 AM
Hi I have the same problem, new update and no Santa outfits ! got the elf one and the various xmas decorations etc but no glittery outfit or Santa costumes :(

kooky panda
12-19-11, 09:25 AM
The updates do roll out over days, so players that did not get the new santa outfit on Firday should have by the end of the day on Tuesday.
There was also an update in itunes for the regular fashion game so I now can see my christmas items in the regular version.

bobbydawkins
12-19-11, 10:11 AM
I don't have ANY Xmas catalogue yet???

barleycoon
12-19-11, 12:20 PM
I don't have ANY Xmas catalogue yet???

Is it the red santa's dress etc collection missing, these updates roll out Friday to Tuesday.
Which device are you using? Did you recieve the green Christmas dress and collection? Thanks