PDA

View Full Version : Disney Cruise

bawpotter
12-14-11, 03:10 PM
Anybody ever been on it? I am wondering, as I am planning to take a trip. My biggest question is this:

Can a very mature 10 and 1/2 year old get into the Edge club?

felicitybliss
12-14-11, 03:29 PM
I've gone on Disney cruise with family including my niece and nephew. As we had to give passports, they knew the kids ages. They also were required to wear specially colored bracelets at all times for safety reasons which identified their ages. The youngest kid was allowed to move up an age group in activities as she it quite advanced for her age. I would call Disney directly regarding the edge club. They are quite accommodating. I would think your child won't have problems, but I wouldn't promise as there is always a chance you'll run into a stickler for the rules. The edge club is pretty cute and very appropriate for pre-teens. Hope this helps.

BrynBacon
12-14-11, 05:01 PM
Anybody ever been on it? I am wondering, as I am planning to take a trip. My biggest question is this:

Can a very mature 10 and 1/2 year old get into the Edge club?
I have been on a Disney Cruise, and I was allowed in the Edge Club when I was 10 (my birthday was during the cruise) So, I am not very sure. You would need to call DL (dis cruse line) and ask them about this.