PDA

View Full Version : No XP for buying decorations

Brodie's Bistro
10-22-10, 07:11 AM
Am I right in thinking that you don't earn any XP for decorations? If so, why not? Surely we should get something for spending our hard earned coins enhancing our restaurants.

deadpix
10-22-10, 09:22 AM
Am I right in thinking that you don't earn any XP for decorations? If so, why not? Surely we should get something for spending our hard earned coins enhancing our restaurants.

Have you tried it? If not, why? You would rather let someone else spend/waste the coins/gems?

Well, let me assure you that you do get exp points for putting down decorations, for example, you get 50 points in exchange for putting down a potted plant that costs 10,000 coins. That is unless it was a bug that caused it; with so many players making mountains out of mole hills over the smallest issues you just can't tell anymore what's a bug and what's a feature.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 10:45 AM
Yes I have already bought decorations for my restaurant but didn't pay close enough attention as to whether I got xp. No I don't expect others to make purchases in order to answer my question.

There is no mention of it in the menu so I just assumed I didn't get xp. I will continue to buy them as and when I feel my restaurant needs them.

As the forum is called Restaurant Story Discussion I felt it was a reasonable question.