PDA

View Full Version : New update w new cooking goals

dnd715
12-14-11, 12:03 PM
I just updated my restaurant and realized that there are new gold for cooking on the stoves and ovens. Usually the different foods have the level number of when it will be unlocked, but it just says goal. How do I accomplish the goal to unlock the n?e foods? Also I have been at level 9) for like 6 months lol. No exaggeration! And the meter hasn't even be*** to turn yellow. I play everyday, all the time so I'm not sure why I haven't leveled up.

marrrina
12-14-11, 12:31 PM
You mean you've been at level 96? If so that's because that is the maximum level, so it will not go up unless TL increases the max. As far as the goals go, not everyone has goals available to them yet. All you can do is be patient and wait until they arrive :(

barleycoon
12-14-11, 12:38 PM
It takes 10 million XP to get to level 97, if it's possible at all. It will take quite a long time to achieve.

caljean
12-14-11, 01:29 PM
Still no goals.

ariesblu
12-14-11, 02:40 PM
Still no goals.
Not everyone will get them, at least right away.

IchigoHollow
12-14-11, 02:47 PM
I don't have the new goals either on my iPhone, have the newest updates and everything.

tchitowngirl
12-14-11, 02:52 PM
kinda wish it would all update at once! no goals but i have the new machines one day hopefully before the holiday is over!!! :-)