PDA

View Full Version : Requesting materials is out of whack!

ScotlandPride
12-14-11, 11:52 AM
So ive had 3 appliances sitting in my resturaunt waiting to be built, ive sent requests for 3 days straight and not got 1 material back, i have nieghbors who have said they have not recieved the request. Please i need to know whats going on as i have 3 appliances that are never going to be finished unlesss the gift and request system is fixed>>>>>

caprimom
12-14-11, 02:51 PM
Same here...but it is only on one of my constructables. I'm going to try selling it and buying another one.

kooky panda
12-14-11, 03:22 PM
I believe that currently android nbrs and IOS nbrs that have not done the recent update, are not getting the requests that you send out.

It seems like asking Android users (or iOS users not on 1.9) for Goal items isn't working at the moment. We'll get that working soon.

amyjeanine
02-06-14, 01:57 PM
I cannot request materials to build ovens. It just has a pop up that states need nuts and bolts from friends to build, when I click ok it disappears:(

TinksThots
02-06-14, 02:11 PM
I cannot request materials to build ovens. It just has a pop up that states need nuts and bolts from friends to build, when I click ok it disappears:(
See the little hammer icon in the corner of the box? Don't hit that. ;-)

MaddiAndMommy
02-07-14, 10:37 PM
I was having the exact same problem. Thanks - that worked. Be careful where you tap, I guess.