RJMCbell
12-14-11, 11:16 AM
I bought the candy cane machine & can't use it. Help,also have the Marziphan

miahsboo
12-14-11, 12:23 PM
Same issue here...its locked, and tasks appear to unlock it :(

marrrina
12-14-11, 12:29 PM
You have to complete the goals to unlock recipes. Unfortunately not everyone has goals at the moment.

barleycoon
12-14-11, 12:39 PM
I bought the candy cane machine & can't use it. Help,also have the Marziphan

Is the Marizipan appliance also staying locked on it? Thanks

bobbyrae
12-14-11, 12:44 PM
The marzipan oven is not locked.

For the candy cane maker goals, check this thread : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed&p=185939&viewfull=1#post185939

barleycoon
12-14-11, 12:58 PM
The marzipan oven is not locked.

For the candy cane maker goals, check this thread : http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed&p=185939&viewfull=1#post185939
Thank you, I was asking the poster for more information on what might be happening with the Marizipan oven, maybe I should have explained it better.

touchydpad
12-14-11, 01:14 PM
Is the recipe unlocked through the goal? Because I can't finish because I built the oven before knowing about the new system. It won't recognize putting the oven out of storage as completing the goal.

Seriously I shouldnt be punished for making the oven early. They shouldn't have made it available before it was useable. Since the whole holiday game is broken I've stopped playing the game all together and won't until it's fixed.

barleycoon
12-14-11, 01:34 PM
Is the recipe unlocked through the goal? Because I can't finish because I built the oven before knowing about the new system. It won't recognize putting the oven out of storage as completing the goal.

Seriously I shouldnt be punished for making the oven early. They shouldn't have made it available before it was useable. Since the whole holiday game is broken I've stopped playing the game all together and won't until it's fixed.

The candy cane oven is locked by goals, which issues are you having with your game?
Which device, device version and game version, thank you. I'll try to help you.

barleycoon
12-14-11, 01:35 PM
Sorry, I meant the recipe is locked not the appliance.

marinabrola
12-14-11, 03:54 PM
I totally agree. This is getting rediculous. Customer support is worthless, and it's such a shame because the game could be so awesome. Now I'm supposed to wait till lvl 32 to be able to even buy another appliance AND I've been screwed out of goals/candy cane-related recipes and experience. WTF?? How much money have I spent on this **** game only to be screwed over and over again? When will I learn and stop playing all together.

touchydpad
12-14-11, 07:14 PM
iPhone. iOS 5.0.1 , bakery story 1.4

nvsr
12-16-11, 08:16 AM
How do you unlock goal items?

bobbyrae
12-16-11, 08:47 AM
Check the previously posted thread, nvsr. You have to complete certain goals which, i understand, may unlock the recipes. However, for whatever reason, the goals have not been made available to all players as yet. But teamllava knows about this issue and tells us its team is working on it.