PDA

View Full Version : Sugar?

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 09:21 AM
I've been getting (and fulfilling) request for sugar. I've never noticed it before, and I've never had to request sugar before. I didn't even know it was there to request. Does anyone know what it's for? Is it something new?
I play on an iPad2 and am playing the 2011 Christmas version :)

mcgee22
12-14-11, 09:26 AM
This is for new goals in the Bakery Xmas version. Make sure u r running the latest update.

fodi
12-14-11, 09:30 AM
Same problem, I've downloaded the newest Christmas version, telling me there's a Snowman coming to give me my new goals. No Snowman, nothing, really. I've un- and reinstalled a zillion times over again, but so far nothing happened. Snowman and Santa are there in FS, completed 2/3 goals with each, asked for ribbon and ham, and received nothing, not even the request I sentto myself on my other device. Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what I'm doing wrong, if anything? Thanks a bunch!
Sylvia, really waiting for the  and the  goals... 

fodi
12-14-11, 09:32 AM
Oh, and also playing on iPad2, same as Jessica

marrrina
12-14-11, 09:34 AM
You're not doing anything wrong. Not every user has goals in ever game. I have goals in Bakery Story, but not Restaurant or Fashion like others. But even those who have goals are finding glitches. For example, as stated you need to have sugar for goals in Bakery. I get many requests for sugar but when I request sugar from others I never receive it. Others are having a similar issue.

fodi
12-14-11, 09:42 AM
Thanks, so it's mainly a question of patience then.
Well, trying to be just that 

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 09:46 AM
I just updated RS and now I have the goals for the Turduckin and Chestnut... As for BS, I have both the marzipan maker and the candy cane maker but I can't use the CCM because it says GOAL on the recipe, but I'm still not getting any goals in my game. This morning, when I saw the updates for everything including RS, I dl'd them and that's when RS goals showed up. There was no update for BS though. Is there one and maybe I missed it somehow or I just haven't received it yet? Do you guys know if there was a recent update (yesterday or today) for BS?

fodi
12-14-11, 09:48 AM
There was - yesterday.

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 09:53 AM
Hmmm. That's strange. It didn't show up in my updates at all. The only thing I've dl'd recently for BS was the actual Christmas version..... Is there a way to look for the update myself instead of waiting for it to show up? If I deleted and re- installed BS, would all recent updates be included?

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 09:54 AM
Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to get this fixed :)

fodi
12-14-11, 10:02 AM
I think they would. I mean they would be included. Felt like an impatient 5-year-old yesterday, waiting for my Snowman  oh...felt this at 39 

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 10:04 AM
*update*
So I just uninstalled and reinstalled BS and there was no change from what I already had. Hopefully I receive the prompt for the update soon... :-/

fodi
12-14-11, 10:07 AM
Yep, that's my hope, too.

DaojinWildfire
12-14-11, 04:40 PM
The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

trufflelette
12-14-11, 06:02 PM
The sugar is for the Candy cane maker.

Jazzy_Ho
12-14-11, 07:56 PM
Same problem, I've downloaded the newest Christmas version, telling me there's a Snowman coming to give me my new goals. No Snowman, nothing, really. I've un- and reinstalled a zillion times over again, but so far nothing happened. Snowman and Santa are there in FS, completed 2/3 goals with each, asked for ribbon and ham, and received nothing, not even the request I sentto myself on my other device. Can anyone be so kind as to tell me what I'm doing wrong, if anything? Thanks a bunch!
Sylvia, really waiting for the  and the  goals... 

I've had that problem too! My snowman didn't come and I checked if it was in design but it wasn't? how do you get it?

jessicabplyr
12-14-11, 11:04 PM
:( I wish I knew....

mardiagrl
12-14-11, 11:30 PM
I just updated.......no goals.......no sugar.......sigh......

BakeryThing
12-15-11, 06:55 AM
Do android users get the candy cane maker, marzipan oven and goals? I've been getting requests for sugar, but I don't see the aforementioned items in my bakery yet...

FYI, I will be extremely disappointed if we're left out again, so please tell me I'm not seeing them yet.

chazthephoenix
12-15-11, 02:40 PM
My wife had NEVER gotten goals, before the new ones or after... I feel bad. She wants them. She is on iPad 2.

I do not understand why it's not rolled out for Everyone

itsaura2
12-15-11, 02:48 PM
I play RS & BS on both my iPad and my iPhone. On my iPhone I am currently working on the new goals on both games. On my iPad, I only have the goals on RS. My BS hasn't updated yet. I've been waiting for it to come, too!!!

sumnboutme
12-15-11, 03:01 PM
Goals in BS are not supported on ipads yet. I had them and they went away. Not sure when they'll be coming back.