PDA

View Full Version : complete all recipes option

mushroom79
12-14-11, 06:53 AM
how many of you think that the presence of the new option to complete all recipes INSTANTLY/recover all spoilt recipes is a good idea? pls vote....

marrrina
12-14-11, 09:32 AM
This actually isn't a new option; it's been around for a while. Personally I don't care for it simply because it has caused me to accidentally spend gems to complete a dish many times -.- It's great that there is a confirmation option that comes up if you accidentally click to purchase gems, but there needs to be a confirmation for things like this as well.

rookie65
12-14-11, 02:41 PM
To lose gems by mis-tapping to complete one recipe is bad enough, esp if it is a short one!!! I am sure many of us have been victims of it. To give us the opportunity to lose more gems, i think, is "robbery".

Rachael98
12-14-11, 02:44 PM
To lose gems by mis-tapping to complete one recipe is bad enough, esp if it is a short one!!! I am sure many of us have been victims of it. To give us the opportunity to lose more gems, i think, is "robbery".

It is not robbery. www.teamlava.com/terms.

Anyway, it's not really a new feature, but I think it's good because it can be a lot cheaper than recovering then separately:).
[Signature-REMOVED]

ariesblu
12-14-11, 02:45 PM
Is this something new?

rookie65
12-14-11, 02:55 PM
It is not robbery. www.teamlava.com/terms.

Anyway, it's not really a new feature, but I think it's good because it can be a lot cheaper than recovering then separately:).
[Signature-REMOVED]

I didn't mean it literally, that's why it is in quotation. ;) I understand the risk of playing the games.