PDA

View Full Version : complete ALL recipes for n gems?!

mushroom79
12-14-11, 06:51 AM
Why did TL give an extra option to complete ALL recipes instantly for like 50+ gems?! this is so horrible!!! we asked for a confirm button, not an extra gem trap!! and this is so ridiculous now!! the instant 5 gem completion of one dish has caused enough problems of losing gems already and instead of givingus the confirm button, we now have an extra instant complete with even more loss of gems!!! pls TL, I am quite sure no one asked for the extra button for instant completion of all recipes!!! so why introduce this?! we now must be EVEN MORE CAUTIOUS in tapping!!! pls, this is taking away all the fun, to be so wary when we tap in whatever we do....

sweetsucess
12-22-11, 04:59 PM
I've accidental hit, and the recipe only had like two minutes to go. :-(

MiMundo
12-22-11, 06:26 PM
I've accidentally hit too. On a dumb cookie recipe which would only take like a minute to be ready anyway. 5 gems poof! just gone! So glad they weren't bought ones. I've never bought any and I wish I could without having to worry about losing money on things I don't want. I just saw a tab a while ago, the expand tab I think, it said 100 gems to buy 100,000 coins! Who in their right mind would do that!!!!!!! I hope these traps end. It does take the fun out of the game. It just goes to show how sneaky they are!!! Anyway I hope the gem problem straightens out soon.

nmishii
12-22-11, 06:38 PM
I don't think they'll do away with this gem trap or any other. They most likely won't ad a confirmation. But I think they will add more gem traps. The more we lose, the more they gain when people buy more to replace the lost gems

bawpotter
12-22-11, 07:04 PM
I do agree, this was not a great decision on TL's part. I did notice that they made the buttons a little bit smaller though.

mushroom79
12-23-11, 09:48 AM
don't take chances. The area around the button may also count. One swipe and thats it!