PDA

View Full Version : Not Happy with automated gift response

MastHead1
12-14-11, 06:25 AM
You have adversely effected the game by stopping the ability to respond to a players gift request. it is no fun to have to uncheck all the other players when you wish to respond to a gift request. you have made the game tedious and that is No Fun. Please revert to the old way where a player may choose to whom and for what a player may gift. The roaming billboards are annoying enough but your desire to commercialize this game is beginning to eliminate the fun in playing it.

kattybell
12-14-11, 06:52 AM
I only like this option when I have gifted individually. Otherwise it is frustrating to have to go through. I love the idea of a deselect all button and select all button.

mcgee22
12-14-11, 07:32 AM
The options for the poll are confusing. I seleted 2 that sound similar. But the bottom line is to let us choose by adding a select all button instead of just doing it for us.

kathreg
12-14-11, 07:50 AM
Please remove this feature! I have 170+ neighbors and do not want to unclick each one when I want to send a gift to only 1.

I love the idea of a 'select all' button for when I am done personalizing my gifts and sending requests.

Cloud9000
12-14-11, 11:18 AM
Maybe best are the 2 options stated in the poll --> Add button for select all // Add button to uncheck
All in all just make it customizable as it was :)

mimisarah
12-14-11, 11:44 AM
Please remove this feature......I have 191 nbrs my finger is hurting from unchecking boxes.....this is not fun. I understan the importance of marketing but 3 at the same time is a bit to much. Everyone complainaned about pop-ups, there for I got a good lol with the billboard and the kid walking in the store.....very creative, but to much of the same may be negative.....I think....

GamingGod81
12-15-11, 11:17 AM
i want a select all choice not a glitch..

joannejojo24
12-15-11, 03:01 PM
Pls remove this feature too. I do not wish to unclick one by one which lm only wish to 1 or 2nbrs. It apply to gift request too!

lumri
12-15-11, 04:51 PM
Totally agree with what has been said in the above posts. It's TOO tedious having to uncheck all other neighbors when I just want to return the gift of only ONE neighbor. Let's say if i send stew to all my neighbors then when any one of them wants a different gift (eg parts for their drinks machine/sushi counter/easy oven wothaveyou) I can't send it to them anymore because I have already gifted them. Can this be remedied, please? Thanks!

GroupMagma
12-15-11, 05:16 PM
Thanks; we're still collecting user feedback about this change, and will consider it when deciding how to optimize this feature in the future.

julia3032
12-16-11, 07:19 AM
Thanks; we're still collecting user feedback about this change, and will consider it when deciding how to optimize this feature in the future.

You mean it is not being fixed??? Are you kidding? This is crazy! We have all these different appliances our nbrs are trying to build. We have different requests and gifts that we are trying to get. We have neighbors at all different levels who need very different things. We have IOS or Android nbrs who don't have the same appliances! This update ruined this game....just in time for Christmas. Thanks a lot

ultrafrog
12-16-11, 09:50 AM
Yeah. What feedback is there to collect? Undo this change until a select/deselect all button can be implemented. There really shouldn't be a debate here.

driftboutique
12-16-11, 10:00 AM
I actually like it for gifting, especially in fashion where scrolling is crazy slow. But it is very annoying for part requests. A toggle for check/uncheck all (in addition to the ability to check and uncheck individuals) would be ideal.

seattlestown
12-16-11, 12:44 PM
PLEASE remove the incessant adds and pop up ads!!!! I am getting them every 2 sec practically and I've spent $330 of my own money to ENJOY the games not be annoyed and frustrated.

PLUS how disgusting is that for me to watch BUGS overtop my customers when they come in my bakery or restaurant!!!!! YUCK!!!! Since when is it ok to have BUGS all around my food!!!!

If you have to advertise then do it once an hour or something and PLEASE move the stupid ad billboards AWAY from the side of my bakery & my restaurant.

seattlestown
12-16-11, 12:47 PM
PLEASE remove the incessant adds and pop up ads!!!! I am getting them every 2 sec practically and I've spent $330 of my own money to ENJOY the games not be annoyed and frustrated.

PLUS how disgusting is that for me to watch BUGS overtop my customers when they come in my bakery or restaurant!!!!! YUCK!!!! Since when is it ok to have BUGS all around my food!!!!

If you have to advertise then do it once an hour or something and PLEASE move the stupid ad billboards AWAY from the side of my bakery & my restaurant.

LadyBUGS r not cute.... They r still BUGS and I want them AWAY from my food!!!!

3squares
12-16-11, 01:29 PM
GroupMagma, the current programming is making it unreasonably hard to complete goals. Not to mention having to spend at least 10 gems to complete one of the goals. And if you don't bother with the quests, you can't unlock the seasonal recipes. Perhaps we should just forget about the seasonal recipes altogether, since it is in doubt that we'll have enough time to master them before TL decides to yank the "seasonal content".

3squares
12-16-11, 01:31 PM
GroupMagma, the current programming is making it unreasonably hard to complete goals. Not to mention having to spend at least 10 gems to complete one of the goals. And if you don't bother with the quests, you can't unlock the seasonal recipes. Perhaps we should just forget about the seasonal recipes altogether, since it is in doubt that we'll have enough time to master them before TL decides to yank the "seasonal content".

...and since this thread is about gifting, it is the auto gifting that is making it so hard to complete goals. I send chicken but neighbors don't get them. I ask for chicken but none come. I have plenty of good neighbors but their hands are tied.

gamergl
12-16-11, 04:18 PM
This really sux. Remove the auto all check soon. It's very difficult to gift neighbors what they ask for, not everyone wants the same gift! What happened to TeamLava's quality assurance program? Didn't they test this first before releasing this?

gamergl
12-16-11, 04:24 PM
Yeah. What feedback is there to collect? Undo this change until a select/deselect all button can be implemented. There really shouldn't be a debate here.

Exactly! Team lava is dictating how we should be gifting, and I gift all my neighbors but sorry I don't enjoy playing the game like this. How could this have been released without any thought to the players?

ariesblu
12-16-11, 04:57 PM
A check all and uncheck all option would remove any unease people have with this item. I don't know whether creating that option would be difficult, but I don't see why it would.

gamergl
12-16-11, 05:05 PM
A check all and uncheck all option would remove any unease people have with this item. I don't know whether creating that option would be difficult, but I don't see why it would.

Yes, to me, these options have been included in the release first before forcing the check-all. Poorly thought out and perhaps this release was rushed to get out in time for Xmas.

niccy79
12-16-11, 09:13 PM
I wont take requests anymore due to the fact I have hundreds of nbrs and it is a huge pain to gift requests due to having to unclick the rest! A select all button would be handy but if it cannot be done reverting to the way it was would be fine too! Please change this feature back Team Lava the new way is horrible!

seattlestown
12-18-11, 02:34 AM
...and since this thread is about gifting, it is the auto gifting that is making it so hard to complete goals. I send chicken but neighbors don't get them. I ask for chicken but none come. I have plenty of good neighbors but their hands are tied.

As shown in the Poll which this thread is essentially about, there is also the poll question in regards to "86ing" the advertisements therefore the ad comments are also valid here and deserve to be heard so that corrections can be made that will improve game enjoyment and remove frustration.

sourlicorice2
12-18-11, 07:37 AM

I agree that would be better. Either that or changing it back to the way it was. I'm so glad I only have about 50 nbrs otherwise I'd be mass gifting the same gift wether they wanted it or not.