PDA

View Full Version : Reseting Farm and all story games

12-14-11, 05:44 AM
My kids are getting some used ipod touchs to play all the story games on, there is obviously a possibilty that these have had the games installed and started, can they be reset so they can start their own from the beginning?

kooky panda
12-14-11, 06:02 AM
When you download the games, if you see there is a current game running, you can email support@teamlava.com and tell them you have purchased these devices used and you need transfer your current games to these devices. They will be able to walk you through the steps.
I would advise sending one email for each ipod and storm ID.

nicola_grant
12-14-11, 09:23 AM
When you download the games, if you see there is a current game running, you can email support@teamlava.com and tell them you have purchased these devices used and you need transfer your current games to these devices. They will be able to walk you through the steps.
I would advise sending one email for each ipod and storm ID.

I read it that they dont already have games / storm IDs...?

Rachael98
12-14-11, 09:25 AM
I read it that they dont already have games / storm IDs...?

Unless it is not brand new;).
[Signature-REMOVED]

12-14-11, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the reply, if i dont want to transfer just start over is that possible, as currently they have several story games each, apart from getting my phone back they will be able to have the lot each, hence need a fresh start

kooky panda
12-14-11, 09:29 AM
You are not able to start over. You can only transfer the current game on the device to another device. Since these were not your originals games, but the games that were on the used Ipods, you will need to contact support and they will be able to let you know what to do.