PDA

View Full Version : Soooo freaking glad

Unregistered
10-22-10, 06:58 AM
Gee, I'm so glad that I worked really hard to get enough money and to the right level to buy a grill!
NOT!!!

Allowed to get a new appliance at 14, but not a grill till 15! so buy a stove work to get to 15 , sell stove, buy grill, to be given 1 choice to cook! Cheeseburgers, 3 hrs! I was about to go to bed, they'd spoil before I got up! So had to sell grill for about 2 cents to buy back a stove! Geeze! Not to mention, I only got about 10 gifts today before my neighbors said Id reached my limit! Rubbish!

And where the he'll is the inventory located to get things out? I can only put things in, in edit mode- never to be seen again!!!! ARGHHH

Unregistered
10-22-10, 07:01 AM
How come after I've spent a fortune on floor tiles and wall colour, I can't move the around? Really this game isn't ready for use, especially since you can't restart!

Unregistered
10-22-10, 10:46 AM
There was a bug with the inventory, not sure if it is fixed yet. But I have been able to get a couple of things out of the inventory, to do that ....go to what you what like you are gonna buy it, there should be a triangle on that item with the amount you have there then click the triangle to get the things out. If that isn't working you could contact TL at support@teamlava.com

Unregistered
10-24-10, 04:29 AM
I agree about the grill they need a food item that takes longer than 3 hours because i cant cook anything overnight as it will spoil like you said :(

Username Linz404