PDA

View Full Version : GOALS only for ios users?

bitty143
12-14-11, 12:31 AM
I do not have a goals icon on my screen nor do I have new machines to build, like this candy machine I've been hearing about. My guess is that this feature is only available to ios users (iPhone, iPad, etc) and is not available for android users. Does anyone know if that is the case? It seems a very common occurrence with TL, that ios users have more features and options (badges, unlimited ovens, etc) than everyone else. And because there are holiday recipes achieved through the goals, does that mean that no holiday recipes will be added to the regular ovens, drink machines, etc, for the rest of us who cannot join in the goal fun? Thank-you!

Rachael98
12-14-11, 12:54 AM
Not everyone has goals at this time, regardless of device.
[Signature-REMOVED]

nmishii
12-14-11, 02:10 AM
Rachael, you're starting to sound like GM now. You know what the OP meant.

Goals are available or will be available on the Christmas version, which is for iOS only.

There are no goals for Android users.

Android users received the holiday content to include decorations and recipes typically released in weekly updates.

Android users did not receive tasks, goals, or constructables. TL has not said whether we will get them or not, but it does not seem likely.

For Bakery Story, there were no recipes released. No candy cane oven or marzipan maker and recipes for them.
For Restaurant Story, there was 1 6-hour Morning Glory recipe released. No turducken fryer or chestnut roaster constructables and recipes for them.

It would be only right for TL to provide Android with the recipes on existing appliances, if they will not release the constructables. It doesn't seem like a hard thing to do, to release those recipes like weekly content. But we have to wait and see if TL will do the right thing or not.

bitty143
12-16-11, 12:31 AM
Ya that really bothers me that they offer so much for ios users, but the bare minimal for android. We're paying customers (I buy gems ALL the time!), just as they are, and deserve all the same benefits. Thank-you for responding and letting me know. I really appreciate it. One of my neighbors on BS told me there was an update I needed to do to get this event, but I couldn't find it, and have been thoroughly confused!