PDA

View Full Version : moving up a level..

Itchycoo park
10-22-10, 06:32 AM
I feel like i've been playing the game constantly.. but only on level 15.. I must be doing something wrong?? .. how do you get to move up the levels so quick...

deadpix
10-22-10, 06:59 AM
I feel like i've been playing the game constantly.. but only on level 15.. I must be doing something wrong?? .. how do you get to move up the levels so quick...

Hard work, sweat and blood! There's no other way.

Well, actually there are two ways. One requires a bit of work using the technique I call the "French Toast Tap", check out some of the other posts about quick leveling.

The other is an expensive method that you shouldn't adopt unless your device's iTunes account is tied to someone else's credit card. Just kidding :-O

What is required in the second (expensive) method is that you need to purchase some gems and convert them to coins. Once you have enough coins, go on a buying spree and get some expensive tables, chairs and decor. These come with some pretty good exp points, the more expensive the item, the higher the points. But seriously, this is one method that you shouldn't employ unless you've got a sugar daddy or rich old lady behind you.