PDA

View Full Version : What's the point of giving users a recipe they can't even unlock?

xSnowyOwlx
12-13-11, 10:32 PM
Ok, I got 2 new appliances for the holidays.

The only problem is I can't use 1 of them because the recipe requires me to complete a goal or something to unlock it.

While I realize not all users will get the quests - and believe me, I don't mind not getting them for the most part - I want to know why you'd give us a recipe we can't unlock?

If you require us to complete goals to unlock the recipe, then give the goals to everyone.

ladyindia
12-15-11, 08:32 PM
I don't have the goals but I can buy the appliances but they remain locked until chillbilly shows up on my screen. I am using ipad

Leire22
12-15-11, 09:19 PM
Exactly, we cant cook xmass recipes in time, and maybe even not when xmass are, all is here wrong, they make appliances, recipes and not goals for unlocking it, cant understand it, in Restaurant i can have them in Bakery not, it is really for nothing, tkaing all mood to play game. When we get goals we will have again need to buy same appliances we already habe to make a goal finished, it is like in bad dream.

ultrafrog
12-15-11, 10:14 PM
Well only some people get the quests because players are selected to get them at random.

Why?

Only TL knows.

Marlouzemuis
12-16-11, 05:45 AM
The main issue seems to be that only users with an iPhone or iPad are offered this updated. I've been searching everywhere for an Android version, but apparently we're being ignored. I like playing Bakery Story, but this favouritism is bugging me (along with some other annoyances which I won't list here) and all in all it's dampening my enthusiasm for this app.

seastripes
12-16-11, 06:48 AM
Im on ipad and i had the goal for few hours and gone til now

nvsr
12-16-11, 08:09 AM
Does anyone know how to unlock goal items?

bobbyrae
12-16-11, 08:49 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed