PDA

View Full Version : Gifts get lost....

Vanillina
10-22-10, 06:27 AM
The most annoying bug in this game is:

- For example, 3 neighbors send me gifts, 100 bacon and eggs each of them. In the "my gifts" section I can see those 300 bacon and eggs, but once I serve the meals, there are just 100 dishes of bacon and eggs on my counter....and nothing left in the "my gifts" section. So I lost 200 dishes. :-( It would be nice if this bug would get fixed soon! I like the game though.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 09:01 AM
The same thing has happens to me except I had 1000+ stews and the game droped it to 160. Please fix this bug.

deadpix
10-22-10, 09:03 AM
The most annoying bug in this game is:

- For example, 3 neighbors send me gifts, 100 bacon and eggs each of them. In the "my gifts" section I can see those 300 bacon and eggs, but once I serve the meals, there are just 100 dishes of bacon and eggs on my counter....and nothing left in the "my gifts" section. So I lost 200 dishes. :-( It would be nice if this bug would get fixed soon! I like the game though.

Actually, what would be nice is for players to check the game more carefully before coming in here to complain about the wrong bug.

There is no missing gifts bug! The bug is with the updating of the displayed number of plates of food placed on the serving tables from the gifts store. Yes, if you place 300 plates of bacon and eggs from the gifts store onto the serving counters the game initially shows that you only placed 100, but if you waited a while and did some other things like visiting a couple of neighbors and tipping them before coming back, the numbers would be properly updated and show the 300, minus any that have been served while you were waiting.

Another thing, try reading the other posts on any issues you encounter before starting a new thread. This "bug" you're reporting has been explained in about a half dozen other similar posts.