PDA

View Full Version : How do I water someone's crops?

Unregistered
05-21-10, 04:40 PM
I've got a water can icon with the #5 on it, but tapping the can does nothing & tapping tgeir crops only shows me what the crop is.

sinning
05-21-10, 04:42 PM
I've got a water can icon with the #5 on it, but tapping the can does nothing & tapping tgeir crops only shows me what the crop is.

You can water someone else's crops by clicking on crops that don't already have water drops over it. Just tap the crop or tree and then press again to confirm.

Unregistered
05-22-10, 08:08 AM
Stupid question...what is the point of watering crops? Doesn't look like it makes the crops grow any faster. If there's a water icon on my crop, does that automatically mean someone's watered it for me?

sinning
05-22-10, 08:46 AM
Stupid question...what is the point of watering crops? Doesn't look like it makes the crops grow any faster. If there's a water icon on my crop, does that automatically mean someone's watered it for me?

Watering another player's Crops will grant them bonus experience and coins when they collect that Crop and will increase your Star Rating.

If you have water over your crops then yes that means that someone has watered your crops.