PDA

View Full Version : cannot find Christmas items

Cynthia0815
12-13-11, 06:44 PM
My BS is the newest version,but I cannot find some of the Christmas items that my neighbors have.
Besides,my emoji is not working.And there are not any new missions in my bakery.
Does anyone know why?Please help me!

mc4martyc
12-13-11, 09:52 PM
I can access the new cookers but I have no tasks to complete to unlock the new recipes. Like you I have the latest version of BS and IOS and my RS works fine. Any help team lava? I have also rebooted my device and still no joy.

kooky panda
12-13-11, 10:39 PM
The new goals that came from the IOS updates is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time.
If you have not received the new goals or you saw them yesterday in your game, but they disappeared, then the goals are not currently available for your game right now. :(

Cynthia0815
12-13-11, 11:16 PM
There are new goals now,but I have no tasks to complete,the same problem as you have.Maybe we shall wait.

Cynthia0815
12-13-11, 11:32 PM
I can access the new cookers but I have no tasks to complete to unlock the new recipes. Like you I have the latest version of BS and IOS and my RS works fine. Any help team lava? I have also rebooted my device and still no joy.
There are new goals now,but I have no tasks to complete,the same problem as you have.Maybe we shall wait.