PDA

View Full Version : News Feed for pet shop and zoo2

laurie20
12-13-11, 04:04 PM
Why is there no news feed for pet shop and zoo 2? I like to have the the news feed to check who came to my shops so I ca go to theirs. Then they do not need to comment every time. Am I doing something wrong because I do not see anews feed like in the others games?

xSnowyOwlx
12-13-11, 06:05 PM
You aren't doing anything wrong but here's my issue with any news feed: you only see the most recent 10 people.
I post on my wall that if you want me to visit you have to leave a message until after Christmas because I'm way too busy making Christmas presents to go into the games every hour to check who came by. When I get a push notification, I hear it and can go into the game to return the visit or whatever the notification was about. You only get notifications when someone posts a message, not when they visit - well, you do but you don't know who visited. I don't see what's so difficult about simply posting "played" or "tipped", etc. It takes me maybe 5 seconds.

laurie20
12-13-11, 06:28 PM
Fair enough everyone uses it differently. I think they we should have the option to use either method, yes I will agree some folks like the posts and if some of my neighbors prefer that I post I will do that for them. Others check more frequently so do not need it.

sibl
12-14-11, 05:35 AM
İ can't read any notifications on my wall. I know that neigbors wrote me notes, but they don't appear on my wall. It's the same in Zoo Story 2. Does anybody have the same problem?

kooky panda
12-14-11, 05:58 AM
İ can't read any notifications on my wall. I know that neigbors wrote me notes, but they don't appear on my wall. It's the same in Zoo Story 2. Does anybody have the same problem?
I was just in pet this morning, and I had wall posts, try restarting your game to see if they come back. If not, what device to you play on?