PDA

View Full Version : New manual update at the app store

brightorange
12-13-11, 06:58 AM
Anybody notice there's an update at the app store? I read it at the bakery syory discussion, and i go check in the app store and there is an update for the restaurant story too..since i saw that there is no thread about this yet, i make one.. Im so sorry if im wrong and there is a thread about this already..
The update is there are some new goals, 2 built-in appliances, and receipe for the appliances..
I think its limited offer... I dont know for sure.. Im foreigner, so english is not my first language.. :(

kyora
12-13-11, 07:07 AM
Quick question..for the new quest recipes..any idea if they are permanent or just for the holiday season??

brightorange
12-13-11, 07:14 AM
I guess its for christmas only...but i dont know for sure...i hope its not only for christmas...

marrrina
12-13-11, 07:23 AM
I hope it's not just for Christmas, as these goals seem too demanding in order to unlock the special recipes in Bakery Story. It's a pain to have to make 6 fruit tarts, 10 hot chocolates, etc. for a goal that is just a limited time. Especially because I mastered those items soooo many months ago...

marrrina
12-13-11, 07:30 AM
Also, for the Restaurant Story update, am I the only one who can't buy the new appliances to build? They are listed in my Design menu...but I'm not allowed to buy/place them

lj74717
12-13-11, 07:48 AM
I updated but didn't get the goals....

starstar2
12-13-11, 08:06 AM
I got the goals and extra 2 appliances.
Finally something for Xmas.

kathreg
12-13-11, 08:08 AM
Got the update with the goals and appliances but what is the point if the notifications are not working?

kyora
12-13-11, 08:36 AM
Yeah and it is not exactly straightforward missions to unlock the recipe..have to complete a series of mission to unlock..thus very likely to be permanant..unless they wanna us to spend gems to unlock it

Bahaqueen
12-13-11, 09:06 AM
Obviously you ALL are iphone users and must admit I am VEXED at all the features and options you all have. Android users get nothing but the #2 in the bathroom! For the 2nd day nothing but FC on restaurant story and many many Android users are having the same issue. For someone like myself whom have spent over $700 with their games you'd think TL would give us a pardon and share with Android users the same experience that iphone users have. Tis a bloody shame how Android users have been denied this request. TL NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT NOT ALL PLAYERS EVEN VISIT THE FORUMS therefore you are not getting a true reflection of ALL of your customer base & the concerns that we have. When will TL show Droid users some love????

jay1314
12-13-11, 09:38 AM
I'm so excited for the new goals to come out we get apple cider, prime rib, stuffing, holiday ham, and fruitcake

sumnboutme
12-13-11, 10:48 AM
I updated but didn't get the goals....

Same here :(

shelleykk
12-13-11, 10:48 AM
I dowloades the new game and got the new appliances but not the goals. Has everyone else got the goals?

sumnboutme
12-13-11, 10:49 AM
I dowloades the new game and got the new appliances but not the goals. Has everyone else got the goals?

I haven't but i've received some weird requests so i'm assuming my nbrs have gotten them...

jay1314
12-13-11, 10:52 AM

Same here just downloaded the newest version got appliances and can see all new recipes but no goals team lava really needs to explain things I am confused

BellasPalace1
12-13-11, 10:59 AM
Anybody notice there's an update at the app store? I read it at the bakery syory discussion, and i go check in the app store and there is an update for the restaurant story too..since i saw that there is no thread about this yet, i make one.. Im so sorry if im wrong and there is a thread about this already..
The update is there are some new goals, 2 built-in appliances, and receipe for the appliances..
I think its limited offer... I dont know for sure.. Im foreigner, so english is not my first language.. :(

I am an android user and don't have the updates for these two games, but they do keep force closing.

Faufiffon
12-13-11, 11:18 AM
I am an android user and don't have the updates for these two games, but they do keep force closing.

Force closing on Android IS the update.

Joke aside I hope the FC problem will be fixed soon and that we have all the new appliances, goals, items and recipes.

lj74717
12-13-11, 11:57 AM
I guess the Goal feature once again is sent to random players, along with the tasks and limited time offer. Nothing serious I'm just not lucky....as always.

caljean
12-13-11, 12:52 PM
I use iPhone. Got the 2 new appliances. But no new goals. Why?

bawpotter
12-13-11, 02:20 PM
I can't wait! I am so excited for all this new content! My app is updating now!

dinoman23
12-13-11, 02:38 PM
I'm confused as well, bc I DO read forums regularly and last night there's a thread that stated we would not get the new tasks until EVERYONE could participate. Today however, some nbrs have tasks n others don't. I play on the iPad1 w all the latest updates even this mornings. Will someone please put out ONE solid thread about these tasks and put reliable info on it! Just finding it more frustrating than usual to play what could be an awesome game.

MAPPIE22
12-13-11, 02:52 PM
I have to agree with wish for some one TL to post a thread with all that is happening, the not knowing is becoming annoying. I also can't help but notice that Christmas was not a surprise and so I wonder why the updates were not made ready checked and released to all platforms at the same time without the large amount of bugs.
I would like to say though that I'm grateful to TL for the large amount of progress they have made this year in their games and I do like the updates. I also think that the goal system is a great idea as it is something different for older players who have mastered everything already and if it boring to be able to just cook the new update weekly.

rookie65
12-13-11, 04:21 PM
Just learnt about the new update and downloaded it. I must be one of the lucky ones. The new machines are there as well as the goals!! Hopefully they don't disappear on me. Am proceeding with caution on RS as I already built some machine in BS and have no goals.

DaojinWildfire
12-13-11, 05:11 PM
The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.

Good news. The seasonal appliances will be removed along with the other items in the future, but if you own these appliances before they're gone, you will still be able to cook the seasonal recipes. Best hurry and complete these appliances ASAP!
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

XxjoskexX
12-14-11, 02:20 AM
I'm also playing on android and didn't get the update
TL are we getting this update to or is it only for the ones how are playing with iphone or ipad?
Please let us know. I also want to get this update.
Greetzzz me

jolanda31
12-14-11, 03:12 AM
I also did the update yesterday and got the new appliances but no goals, in bakery I had the goals and then they just dissapeart, when will these goals be available for everyone?

ultrafrog
12-14-11, 03:34 AM
Ehhhhh I have the update and the missions but I am underwhelmed by the new appliances. Having to construct each one with 24 parts for each just to 1!!! New dish per appliance seems like a ton of work. These recipes could have been easily been added to existing appliances.

Or if you are adding new appliances let us know if you are coming out with new recipes for them. It seems very unlikely though as you have stated that the appliances will be removed after the holidays