PDA

View Full Version : Important !!!! Curious Task ?

harmony96
12-13-11, 05:10 AM
Dear Team Lava,

There is something bugging me now ! :(

IMPORTANT!!!!!

Previously, about just now ! I had receive the update about the task given to unlock the GOALS ! Which make me ecstatic :o

But, after about a few hours, all the task given were missing?! I had tried to restart it but it has no respond! :confused::(

TL , please seriously, look at this case !!!
I had complete some of the request in the task and left some which had not complete but then it is missing right now! :mad:

Thanks you and regards!

barleycoon
12-13-11, 05:27 AM
Please see the following thread for a response from TL http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20893-Old-Quest-System-being-removed

sumnboutme
12-13-11, 09:28 AM
Dear Team Lava,

There is something bugging me now ! :(

IMPORTANT!!!!!

Previously, about just now ! I had receive the update about the task given to unlock the GOALS ! Which make me ecstatic :o

But, after about a few hours, all the task given were missing?! I had tried to restart it but it has no respond! :confused::(

TL , please seriously, look at this case !!!
I had complete some of the request in the task and left some which had not complete but then it is missing right now! :mad:

Thanks you and regards!

If you're talking about the NEW goals, mine disappeared this morning as well!

kooky panda
12-13-11, 09:56 AM
I still have my bakery goals that I got this morning, but I lost my farm goals. I have reported this new issue to GM.
I am also going to move this thread to the bugs and feedback bakery forum.

sumnboutme
12-13-11, 09:58 AM
Thanks kooky!

GroupMagma
12-13-11, 03:48 PM
We are still tweaking the new Goals system; not all users will have access to these, even if you had access previously.

felicitybliss
12-13-11, 06:57 PM
We are still tweaking the new Goals system; not all users will have access to these, even if you had access previously.
If all users will not receive the new goals, then why is it advertised that it is added in latest download? It is listed as the only change within the new manual update in iOS. Why exactly did I waste my time-- if some users will have it and others will not? Because of the advertisement, I expected to immediately see the additions after the download completed. Instead, I found no changes and now receive news that it is an update for some but not others. The advertisement should provide accurate information. Due to the false information and lack of content described, I rated TL games with the latest task/goal update as 1 star within the app store.

]http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff481/barbiefrancie/a21e6f8f.jpg

lesleypsg1
12-13-11, 07:03 PM

Clarification requested....so when you say "not all users will have access to these, even if you had access previously." is that as in 'never'?

I never did get quests option in farm story. Didn't much care. But I had the goals for a few hours, and from what I see, it's the only way to get certain crops or recipes. So we had them, lost them, now may never get them? Ergo, we won't be able to access poinsettia or bakery recipes now at all? Really?