PDA

View Full Version : customers can walk through walls

mushroom79
12-13-11, 12:03 AM
I tried blocking the door with a plant today as I wanted to take a photo of my pets without people walking around....and to my utter horror (luckily I did not do this at night else it would have been creepy), the customers came through the wall!!! bought their pets and then left THROUGH THE WALL again!!!:confused:

tones22
12-13-11, 12:11 AM
Yeah I saw that too, but I think the walls are genuinely just for decoration. And since we don't get xp or coins from people buying them, I think the people are just for decoration too.

barleycoon
12-13-11, 12:16 AM
Wow, that's strange I've not noticed it happening in my pet shop. I've seen it in nbrs shops with the glass wall decoration.
I wonder if others are having this happen, as long as they can buy pets that's good. Maybe keep an eye on it, and we will all see if it's affecting alot of other players too. I wonder if it's to do with blocking the door?

sezyseki
12-13-11, 12:25 AM
I tried blocking the door with a plant today as I wanted to take a photo of my pets without people walking around....and to my utter horror (luckily I did not do this at night else it would have been creepy), the customers came through the wall!!! bought their pets and then left THROUGH THE WALL again!!!:confused:

Hahahahahaha hahahaha.lmao...thats so funny and creepy...lol

ButterPanda
12-13-11, 01:30 PM
i am not sure if this is by design or not, but blocking the door can cause issues seen in the other TL games. blocking the door is not something that is a normal game mechanic as it was not designed to be used. if anything, its probably a good thing that the customers arent able to be blocked in this game to avoid any possible errors associated with blocking the door.

xSnowyOwlx
12-13-11, 06:11 PM
i am not sure if this is by design or not, but blocking the door can cause issues seen in the other TL games. blocking the door is not something that is a normal game mechanic as it was not designed to be used. if anything, its probably a good thing that the customers arent able to be blocked in this game to avoid any possible errors associated with blocking the door.

It's NOT good for the appeal of the shop. What's the point of having dividers when the customers walk right through them? I wanted to make them go only through the entrance to each section of my store.

kattybell
12-14-11, 12:23 PM
It's NOT good for the appeal of the shop. What's the point of having dividers when the customers walk right through them? I wanted to make them go only through the entrance to each section of my store.

I noticed that too with the dividers, I'd like to have it to where they can't walk through things.

barleycoon
12-14-11, 12:42 PM
I noticed that too with the dividers, I'd like to have it to where they can't walk through things.

I would too, it would be better if the customers walked though the gap left. Some even reach over the glass dividers and pick up the pets.

kattybell
12-14-11, 12:43 PM
I would too, it would be better if the customers walked though the gap left. Some even reach over the glass dividers and pick up the pets.

Yeah they do lol, kind of creepy.

barleycoon
12-14-11, 01:00 PM
Yeah they do lol, kind of creepy.

It really is, I like the glass dividers though they look really nice.

pinkster73
12-14-11, 01:03 PM

Sounds like the customers are out of control ha ha