PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Sugar???

samiwami316
12-12-11, 11:35 PM
OK I just had the strangest "Materials Request" for Sugar!! I accepted it and then for the life of me I can't remember the neighbor who sent it. What am I missing? What needs sugar?

mushroom79
12-12-11, 11:39 PM
I also had a ribbon request....my guess is that it is the new mazipan or candy cane machine...

pastrychef17
12-12-11, 11:40 PM
I don't know if we're neighbors but I just sent out sugar requests! They have to do with the new quests. I posted about it in the thread on the announcement forum.

samiwami316
12-12-11, 11:41 PM
OK yay!! I am off to go check out your post about it! I was hoping that it was about the new appliances :)

samiwami316
12-12-11, 11:45 PM
Oh ok, so it is one of those "quests" or tasks. I haven't gotten those yet. I was hoping that it was somehow related to unlocking the Candy Cane Cake lol.

seastripes
12-12-11, 11:59 PM
yes those are for the new goals.

what i got now:

goal 1.
hi, i'm chillby! time is short! tantalize a few sweet teeth with some fruit tarts!
place 1 candy cane maker (skip for 10 gems)
obtain 1 teaspoon of sugar (skip for 5 gems)
serve 10 fruit tarts (skip for 10 gems)

goal 2:
mysterious baker. nothing keeps my cheeks rozy like marzipan! ask friends for help!
place 1 marzipan oven (skip for 10 gems)
serve 10 hot chocolate (skip for 10 gems)
obtain 2 teaspoons of sugar (skip for 10 gems)

samiwami316
12-13-11, 12:04 AM
wow skip for 10 gems is pretty steep!

xcellent
12-13-11, 12:36 AM
No task for me yet...... Maybe tuesday?.....

pastrychef17
12-13-11, 08:17 AM
Oh ok, so it is one of those "quests" or tasks. I haven't gotten those yet. I was hoping that it was somehow related to unlocking the Candy Cane Cake lol.

I assume it is. In Bakery, they're referred to as goals. I haven't completed one yet but I'm hoping when I do, it unlocks at least one of the new recipes. Otherwise it seems pointless to have the goals. And no way am I using gems to complete any of the goals, lol.

sumnboutme
12-13-11, 09:24 AM

what i got now:

goal 1.
hi, i'm chillby! time is short! tantalize a few sweet teeth with some fruit tarts!

goal 2:
mysterious baker. nothing keeps my cheeks rozy like marzipan! ask friends for help!

When i served my fruit tarts this morning (baked after goals were shown), they didnt count towards the goals so i force-closed and now the goals are gone! I dont know if i'm mad or sad.

samiwami316
12-13-11, 12:50 PM
Sum, that has happened to a lot of folks. I think the goals are still being worked on. . .

sumnboutme
12-13-11, 01:25 PM
Sum, that has happened to a lot of folks. I think the goals are still being worked on. . .

Thanks for the reply sami! i'm just a little frustrated and all these bugs are not helping :p

bobbyrae
12-13-11, 02:15 PM

what i got now:

goal 1.

goal 2:

This is what i got as well. Unfortunately i got these quests in the other bakery I hardly play in...none on my ipad bakery as yet. Looking forward to having these to complete :)

DaojinWildfire
12-13-11, 04:33 PM
The revamped Quest system is currently available for some users, but not everyone at this time. If you have not received the new Quest system, or you saw it momentarily yesterday but it is now gone, then the Quest system is currently not available for your game. We are currently working to bring this new system to all players as soon as possible.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)