PDA

View Full Version : trouble putting my storm id in messages/gift requests

lillyspalace
12-12-11, 10:16 PM
I'm new to this game but like it and am trying to get some neighbours but when I put my storm id in a message, either on my board or another's, I get an error that says "inappropriate words" and my message is deleted. I have definately narrowed it down to my storm id because when that is all I type, I get the error. I don't want to pay to change my id.
It is happening on bakery story (latest version) and restaurant storey.

Also, when I receive gifts or gift requests, sometimes I don't have time to read because I've got something on the stove I've got to get out on the counter before it spoils so I skip through, but want to go back and be a good neighbour to my friends and fulfill their gift requests. Is there a way to go back and see them again?

Thanks,
lillyspalace

nmishii
12-12-11, 10:25 PM
You can change your Storm8 ID free by contacting support@teamlava.com. Explain why you want it changed, and give them a few choices on what you want your new ID to be.

Meanwhile, you can place a space between the p and the a and tell them to add you without the space.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean in your gift question.

If you don't accept the gifts, you can go back to Messages and they'll be there in the News tab. If you've accepted the gifts, you will need to remember them. You can also go into My Gifts and it'll tell you the last person who you accepted a certain gift from.

If you haven't accepted a gift request, you can go back into Messages and they'll be there in the News tab. If you have accepted a gift request, you're done.