PDA

View Full Version : Gems

MizBoop
12-12-11, 06:29 PM
I purchased gems to expand fashion story when i tried to expand it said game out of sync and took my 40 gems and did not expand. I spent my money on those gems a d would like itvery much if they were returned to me or my game be fixed. I have sent several emails and still no response or my gems back.

cpad2005
12-12-11, 11:22 PM
I had 62 gems this morning. I haven't bought anything today so why do I only have 38 gems? This isn't the first time gems have disappeared from my account. If there is a glitch customers should be told before they spend money buying gems just to have them disappear. I also emailed teamlava and I hope they respond cuz if they don't ill be posting my problem all over facebook & twitter. This is a rip off.

mushroom79
12-12-11, 11:59 PM
cpad2005: Check your inventory, under the design tab, apparently you have lost 24 gems, that equals the purchase of a mystery box (of course by accidental swipe of your fingers on the annoying holiday box popup.) If you had bought the box by accident, you would have an item in your design tab, depending what you "won", check the tables, fitting rooms, floor and wall deco etc....if that was the case, i really hate to say, they will not refund you. Many of us have lost gems in many accidental swipes or tapping and TL has refused to give us a confirm button till date with the gem traps everywhere.

MizBoop: If its a technical glitch then I am not sure if it is possible to refund.

barleycoon
12-13-11, 12:09 AM
I purchased gems to expand fashion story when i tried to expand it said game out of sync and took my 40 gems and did not expand. I spent my money on those gems a d would like itvery much if they were returned to me or my game be fixed. I have sent several emails and still no response or my gems back.

Im really sorry this has happened to you, have you recieved an automated email response from TL. Usually this is sent quite soon after you've emailed support. If you've recieved this, its best to keep everything under the same ticket number as it can confuses matters if not. If it been over 5 working days, it's possible to reply back to that asking for an update.
However, if you've recieved no emails back at all, double check in your spam folder. Try again to support@teamlava.com
Including your storm8 ID and information on your issues and the game it occurred on, thanks.

barleycoon
12-13-11, 12:12 AM
I had 62 gems this morning. I haven't bought anything today so why do I only have 38 gems? This isn't the first time gems have disappeared from my account. If there is a glitch customers should be told before they spend money buying gems just to have them disappear. I also emailed teamlava and I hope they respond cuz if they don't ill be posting my problem all over facebook & twitter. This is a rip off.

I'm sorry you've experienced this happening, I'm sure support want to help all players so hopefully you will get a response when your issues have been investigated.

snowbunny68
12-13-11, 01:52 AM
Is there a problem with purchasing gems when playing on an iPad? I can't seem to purchase any, the screen is blank :(

cpad2005
12-13-11, 09:30 AM
Mushroom thank u for the tip. I checked my notify inventory and I have nothing.do I know I didn't accidently purchase anything. I hope the give me back my gems or refund my money. Either way I know I have insurance with my bank. So if I'm not satisfied with a purchase I can go thru my bank for a refund. If teamlava can't help I'll just notify my bank.