PDA

View Full Version : accept/decline button swapped

mushroom79
12-12-11, 08:55 AM
ok, TL i know this is really trivial but the accept/decline buttons are swopped for PS story as compared to the other stories. Many a times I almost declined either my nbrs' material request or nbr request...not by purpose but because I assumed the left button to be accept.

Is it possible to swap them and make them similar to other stories?

If not, for those out there who play, do be careful!

and my nbrs, if you don't get your request for material replied positively, its because i REALLY mis-tapped, not because I declined.....

kooky panda
12-12-11, 09:29 AM
ok, TL i know this is really trivial but the accept/decline buttons are swopped for PS story as compared to the other stories. Many a times I almost declined either my nbrs' material request or nbr request...not by purpose but because I assumed the left button to be accept.

Is it possible to swap them and make them similar to other stories?

If not, for those out there who play, do be careful!

and my nbrs, if you don't get your request for material replied positively, its because i REALLY mis-tapped, not because I declined.....

I did it 4 or 5 times yesterday!!!(sorry nbrs). I will pass this on.

dalula
12-12-11, 04:26 PM
I agree! You normally tap the button on the left side to accept something (Yes comes before no in most popups) and its usually the button you click on. So... they want you to decline a request more than accept??? :confused:

Milennys25
12-12-11, 07:38 PM
I agree too! Have declined requests by mistake :/

xokay
12-12-11, 07:56 PM
I agree! It's weird because the buttons for Accepting/Declining "Neighbour Requests," Accepting/Rejecting Gifts, and Neighbour Material Requests are swapped! It's so confusing. :(

driftboutique
12-12-11, 08:24 PM
I don't think this is trivial at all. I find this very confusing as well and would like to see it treated consistently within any single game, and preferably across all games.

ButterPanda
12-13-11, 02:12 PM
both pet shop and zoo2 are setup with the accept on the right side of the neighbor invite. this is not a bug, but ill pass on the suggestion that having it on the left side may be a little less confusing. for now, just make sure to double check the buttons since these are new games they may have some differences from the other TL games.

xSnowyOwlx
12-13-11, 06:08 PM
I'll admit it may confuse people but I think this is another hint to BE CAREFUL TAPPING! How many have lost gems/cc because they tapped too fast or didn't watch what they were dragging out of the design tab?

I've never declined them because I don't try and tap like crazy. However, I do think this should be changed. Why are accepting gifts and accepting requests different? Doesn't seem right.

musclemommy
12-15-11, 07:46 PM
Ugh I did this so many times today. Just started playing today and it was very frustrating