PDA

View Full Version : Serving Same Dishes on Multiple Counters?

Winston Chef
10-21-10, 05:06 PM
Hi there. Firstly, I would like to say that I love playing this game on my Ipod Touch. The graphic is so cute! It reminds me a lot of that famous Facebook game, Cafe World.

There is just a couple of things that I am not happy with in this game :

1) If I cooked 3 same dishes at the same time, I would need 3 counters to serve these dishes. Why can't these same dishes be put together on just 1 counter?

2) And the items for decoration are way too costly. 5000 for a tiny tree?

Unregistered
10-21-10, 06:38 PM
I saw on the Apple website that you can customize your menu and everytime you achieve a new level you get a new food item you can buy but im not sure how to do either, so i was wondering if anyone knew how to do those two things?
Thanks alot

deadpix
10-21-10, 07:37 PM
Hi there. Firstly, I would like to say that I love playing this game on my Ipod Touch. The graphic is so cute! It reminds me a lot of that famous Facebook game, Cafe World.

There is just a couple of things that I am not happy with in this game :

1) If I cooked 3 same dishes at the same time, I would need 3 counters to serve these dishes. Why can't these same dishes be put together on just 1 counter?

2) And the items for decoration are way too costly. 5000 for a tiny tree?

1) The game automatically combines all the counters with the same dishes into one whenever you serve up another dish to the counters. For example, lets say you have 3 counters and prepared 3 batches of French Toast, it would initially put them on all available serving counters. You then go on to prepare another 3 batches of Omelettes; the game would then move all the French Toast onto one counter and put the 3 batches of Omelettes onto the remaining two counters, two batches on one and a single batch on the remaining.

2) Yes they are costly, but in real life, where rental prices for space in premium real estate can be as high as $100 per square foot per month, plonking down a potted plant would mean that you'd be paying $1,200 a year (in real money) just to make your restaurant look pretty :-)

Winston Chef
10-22-10, 05:07 AM
Thank you for your feedback. :cool:

You are welcome, Norman! :)

1) The game automatically combines all the counters with the same dishes into one whenever you serve up another dish to the counters. For example, lets say you have 3 counters and prepared 3 batches of French Toast, it would initially put them on all available serving counters. You then go on to prepare another 3 batches of Omelettes; the game would then move all the French Toast onto one counter and put the 3 batches of Omelettes onto the remaining two counters, two batches on one and a single batch on the remaining.

2) Yes they are costly, but in real life, where rental prices for space in premium real estate can be as high as $100 per square foot per month, plonking down a potted plant would mean that you'd be paying $1,200 a year (in real money) just to make your restaurant look pretty :-)

deadpix, thank you for your informative reply! I am so reluctant to part with my hard-earn 5000 for one small little potted plant, lol. But I bought 2 anyway -I just have no other choice :p