PDA

View Full Version : Help :(

melodypalace
12-11-11, 10:14 PM
Not sure what happen, I can't add text in neighbor's wall. It prompt me "Text inappropriate" when text is only "please add me" and my emoji are not showing up too. 10 Gems also disappear upon naming the shop. Sad.. please help..

kooky panda
12-11-11, 10:25 PM
I tried to post please add me and my went through. Try restarting your game .
Emojis are having issues right now, TL is currently working on this issue.
When you change the name of your shop it does cost 10 gems.

nmishii
12-11-11, 10:47 PM
If you're also posting your Storm8 ID in addition to "please add me" then its flagging your Storm8 ID as inappropropriate. There have been a handful of others whose Storm8 ID have been flagged as inappropriate because a few letters in your ID are inappropriate, sometimes not well known.

Send an email to support@teamlava.com to have it changed. Or, when you post your Storm8 ID, place a space between the p and a and tell them not to include the space.

xSnowyOwlx
12-12-11, 01:02 AM
Now I was wondering why "melodyplace" wasn't working. The post on my wall said that, not melodypalace as your ID actually is. Odd...

Also, my emoticons are working fine so far.

melodypalace
12-12-11, 08:17 AM
If you're also posting your Storm8 ID in addition to "please add me" then its flagging your Storm8 ID as inappropropriate. There have been a handful of others whose Storm8 ID have been flagged as inappropriate because a few letters in your ID are inappropriate, sometimes not well known.

Send an email to support@teamlava.com to have it changed. Or, when you post your Storm8 ID, place a space between the p and a and tell them not to include the space.

You are right��..Thanks!!!I tried posting placing an space between p and a, it went thru.. But if I ask for a change of ID, will all the games update the new id?

nmishii
12-12-11, 08:48 AM
You are right��..Thanks!!!I tried posting placing an space between p and a, it went thru.. But if I ask for a change of ID, will all the games update the new id?

I'm assuming the games will be updated, but don't know for sure. Probably need a mod or someone who has changed their ID to answer.

ButterPanda
12-13-11, 01:54 PM

if you have support change your Storm8 ID it will update for all your games on your device