PDA

View Full Version : Lost coins

Vianka2758
12-11-11, 08:42 PM
Every time I enter in my bakery it tells me how many coins I made and added them to my total but after some seconds, it takes them back, so I have been in a couple of days with the same amount. I haven't used any. What could I do? I am trying to save them to expand my bakery.

SweetBGs
12-13-11, 07:20 AM
I'm having the same problem. I earned 65k coins overnight but seconds later (after an ad popped up) I lost half of them!

fluffiefluf
12-13-11, 11:43 AM
Same! It happened to me, and I'm on iPad but not ios5 , you?

SweetBGs
12-13-11, 03:39 PM
I'm iPhone 4s. It continues to happen. Just "lost" about 8k. Hopefully they can fix this soon.

alessendria
12-13-11, 05:19 PM
This just happened to me. I "earned" about 30k and it was not reflected. I've emailed teamlava support but I can just imagine their unhelpful replies. With all these bugs and poor support in getting really sick of the game.

fedesan
12-14-11, 05:29 AM
I'm having the same problem, I'm on Ipad. Yesterday I had about 100 000 coins and I bougth some fancy tables, after a while my score was at - 60 000!!

iamtlo
12-14-11, 09:30 AM
yup, sames been happening to me. sometimes the coin increase sticks and sometimes it doesn't. i've emailed teamlava also and am patiently waiting for a response.

candicechien
12-14-11, 09:43 PM
Yes, I have the same problem in the past three weeks. And I reported it to Teamlava support two days ago. I have no get any solution till now. So angry about this, I almost want to give up the game. My game is in 69 degree in the lastest version, my device is iPad2.

barleycoon
12-15-11, 12:22 AM
I had this issue a while back, with no coins being added. I went into a complete negative, I too gave up hope. But, it was fixed, please don't give up hoping I know it's hard when we have issues in our games. I think I remember seeing a few weeks ago, that this was a bug fix TL were looking into already. Sometimes playing both versions ie Christmas BS and the original BS, may cause some problems. If this applies, in your case try playing on just one version to see if it helps.

tntran
12-15-11, 12:47 AM
I've been having the same problem the past two weeks for BS and RS. I've probably earned 150K+ and none of it went into my account. This is getting ridiculous! I emailed them and they replied telling me to delete the app and reinstall but nothing changed after I took their advice so I emailed them back with my info like they told me, but they haven't emailed back yet. :( It doesn't seem like they will fix this problem.
I really enjoy playing these two games but the problem is discouraging me from wanting to play. I hope they fix this real soon!