PDA

View Full Version : Different style pet shop

rhapbap
12-11-11, 07:37 PM
I think that the pet shop is very cute, but it's going to get tired quickly. What would have been better is a store like bakery where you have levels of kittens, puppies etc to finish. Where you would have to make enough animals to keep the customers happy, and keep making the animals so they don't run out. Bring out pretty enclosures to buy and decorate. The other problem with this game is that the pet stores are starting to all look the same.

driftboutique
12-11-11, 08:09 PM
It would be great to have more options for customization. Different tiles, different wallpapers, many many more display options, wall art, toy displays, pet food, windows, et cetera. I think the basic gameplay makes sense (although I think there should be a way to earn gems) but it can be mind-numbing to visit neighbors because every shop looks more or less identical.

ladyj0y
12-12-11, 05:25 PM
It's just started..I think every week (I hope) there will be updates :D there will be Mystery Boxes too

dalula
12-12-11, 05:58 PM
Agreed ;) Hope this week we will have the ability to customize our floor and wall. The game feels a LITTLE boring when everyones shop looks very similar.