PDA

View Full Version : Not receiving food ready notifications

200s
12-11-11, 05:19 PM
I have not been receiving the food ready notifications on bakery or restaurant story for a few weeks. Of course I am getting lots of spoiled food. Sent an email to TL but it did not resolve. Anyone else having this issue?

kooky panda
12-11-11, 05:24 PM
This is a known issue and TL is currently working on this.

rain770
02-25-12, 09:32 PM
same issues here. I was able to get food ready notifications before i uploading the new version. Pls help.

kooky panda
02-26-12, 08:48 AM
Try turning on and off the notifications in your game and under your settings in your device.
I find that sometimes with the weekly updates, my will not work, after I do this, they start working again.

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 11:34 AM
Try restarting your device and then doing what kooky suggested, also make sure u have the most recent up to date version of UR game!

eat_everything
02-26-12, 07:54 PM
Notifications haven't worked in months, no matter how many times you restart, re-download, or re-anything.

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 08:11 PM
Notifications haven't worked in months, no matter how many times you restart, re-download, or re-anything.

My notifications have been working ever since I started playing, in fact... My notifications are stil working right now

pinkster73
02-26-12, 08:23 PM
Mine didn't work for 6 months. Now they're all psycho and won't stop, even when there's nothing to notify me of.

TheRandomDude
02-26-12, 08:26 PM
Mine didn't work for 6 months. Now they're all psycho and won't stop, even when there's nothing to notify me of.

What device are you using...sometimes it's not the actual game but the device
I'm on iPhone 4s with IOS 5.0.1...

pinkster73
02-26-12, 08:29 PM
What device are you using...sometimes it's not the actual game but the device
I'm on iPhone 4s with IOS 5.0.1...

Thanks but its a known issue that was fixed 6 months ago with an Android manual update, and the psycho notifications are already being looked into.