PDA

View Full Version : i really want my bakery back

lynsd
12-02-11, 06:27 AM
my bakery keeps saying force close ?? i have uninstalled and reinstaled stil sayin force close, iam on level60 and so annoyed that i cant play !!! please can anyone help

kooky panda
12-02-11, 09:02 AM
What is your device and it's Version?
What is the. Version of your game?

DaojinWildfire
12-02-11, 04:33 PM
Try restarting your device as well, and switch between Wifi and cellular network to ensure you have a working connection.
Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11096-Community-Manager-Thread)

lynsd
12-11-11, 04:10 PM
please please someone help me !! three weeks ago i had just done my 4 million extention, thenmy bakery just forced closed , i turned my phone off and restarted it, deleted the game and reinstalled still could not play, i have emailed teamlava but as of yet had no luck with them . sometimes i can visit my neighbours but not all the time !! but i just cannot get into my bakery. as soon as i hit the home button it force close, i am playing on samsung galaxys 2 my andriod device is 2.3.4 please can someone help me get my bakery back, i dont think this has got anything ti do with the updates that have been made as this was over three weeks ago .

kooky panda
12-11-11, 05:01 PM
please please someone help me !! three weeks ago i had just done my 4 million extention, thenmy bakery just forced closed , i turned my phone off and restarted it, deleted the game and reinstalled still could not play, i have emailed teamlava but as of yet had no luck with them . sometimes i can visit my neighbours but not all the time !! but i just cannot get into my bakery. as soon as i hit the home button it force close, i am playing on samsung galaxys 2 my andriod device is 2.3.4 please can someone help me get my bakery back, i dont think this has got anything ti do with the updates that have been made as this was over three weeks ago .

You may be having some memory issues on your phone. I have tried moving your game to your SD card?

are you playing any other Team Lava games? If so are you having issues with these games?

lynsd
12-12-11, 02:01 AM
i have moved the game to my sd card, still not working. i am playing restaurant and city and dont have any problems with them

nmishii
12-12-11, 02:16 AM
i have moved the game to my sd card, still not working. i am playing restaurant and city and dont have any problems with them

I'm force closing in Farm Story since the updates. I think its because I don't have a news feed. I don't know why I don't have a news feed. I force close when I try to do something in the News tab. If I don't do anything in News, I can play. I gift and visit from Neighborhood. Once I force close, I can't get back into my game for a long time.

Android 2.3.4

lynsd
12-12-11, 03:21 AM
well i have given up, i am uninstalling bakery, teamlava dont seem bothered that people cant play because of errors in there part, they are only interested in making money, all you get from them ia a pre written email or they dont even bother replyin !!!! i am sure this would not happen if this was an English game !!!?