PDA

View Full Version : mastery pls

mushroom79
12-11-11, 10:10 AM
pls can we have mastery and gems awarded at Level 2 and Level 4 when we tap collect on the animals pls? Otherwise I think I will get bored soon:(
if you need time to get it done, thats fine but as long as it will be done.
You could still run the game like the other stories with deco for gems and animals for gems and I am sure people will still buy gems even though we get gems at level 2 and level 4.

this game is unlike FarmS, even though the animals have no mastery (i still hope there will be eventually but in Farm, at least we have mastery for crops and trees)

The reason for people dropping Zoo 1 is because there is no way to earn gems (not sure bout treasure and empire) which is why these games are less successful than the other stories. TL, if you don't want Pet shop and Zoo 2 to go the way of these three games, then we must have masteries. And yes, weekly updates, mix of gems and coins too.

143Blue
12-11-11, 10:55 AM
i agree! also i would so buy gems if the let us dress the pets heeh also some of the pet gem prices are too redicolous! thts y im not buying gems in this story since like 105 gems cant even get some of the dogs

JuniperFruit
12-11-11, 11:46 AM
I agree! Please input a steady way to earn gems.

MFAcct
12-11-11, 02:49 PM
There are no benefits to upgrading the beagle or aphgan hound to the last playpen, same time and coins. I upgraded my canarys because there was a coin bonus on completed level, but no incentive for these others. also my collections list doesn't work at all.

ladyj0y
12-11-11, 02:54 PM
T_____T i also Wanna GEMs for Mastering

redbites
12-11-11, 03:19 PM
I want gems too!!!!!! GEMS!!

dalula
12-11-11, 05:31 PM
Me too! I so want that Yorkie and the Pomeranian and the Poodle... but I dont really want to buy gems right now (not on sale)

mushroom79
12-12-11, 08:59 AM
pls....mastery and gems at L2 and L4. My persian cat is sad because his owner cannot afford to buy a mate for him. As in he looks REALLY sad! as though he is frowning!!

redbites
12-12-11, 09:12 AM
pls....mastery and gems at L2 and L4. My persian cat is sad because his owner cannot afford to buy a mate for him. As in he looks REALLY sad! as though he is frowning!!
That's the same with me

iris2005
12-13-11, 12:42 PM
I agree, gems 4 mastering like the other stories:)