PDA

View Full Version : Having problem and need solution

harmony96
12-11-11, 09:14 AM
Dear TL,

How can i delete my pending invitation? Because some of them didnt even accept from the beginning and lastly they became a 0 star rating bakery , maybe they quit the game or some thing like that! :confused:

IDEA :

But i really wish Team Lava could just put a DELETE sign for us to delete some of the pending invitation's bakery who had quit the game or inacitve !

Who is suppporting this? :cool:

Sincerely,
Thanks for the inconvenience!

mushroom79
12-11-11, 09:31 AM
Hi, I am not TL, but from what I know, we cannot delete pending invitations, only nbrs...and yes, we have pushed for pending invites delete button....(btw some of mine seem to have disappear randomly. Maybe the person declined me.)

mushroom79
12-11-11, 09:32 AM
here is a link where you could make your voice heard though

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18080-Do-you-want-to-remove-pending-invitations

mushroom79
12-11-11, 09:34 AM
and here is another link that talks about all the requests made so for: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19683-Option-to-delete-pending-friend-requests&highlight=pending+invite

SOrry TL, I am not spamming! I am too sleepy to realise until this 3rd post that I should have toggled between two windows to find all the useful links for harmony96! (with that it could have been possible to put everything in one post)

harmony96
12-11-11, 09:34 AM
Hi, I am not TL, but from what I know, we cannot delete pending invitations, only nbrs...and yes, we have pushed for pending invites delete button....(btw some of mine seem to have disappear randomly. Maybe the person declined me.)

Okie, thanks for the information ! ☺ will add you heh heh!!
Btw, i think thye will think about this problem! ☺ and maybe there is a decline or something !

mushroom79
12-11-11, 09:35 AM
sure, thanks for the heads up so I will look out for you...

harmony96
12-11-11, 09:36 AM
and here is another link that talks about all the requests made so for: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19683-Option-to-delete-pending-friend-requests&highlight=pending+invite

SOrry TL, I am not spamming! I am too sleepy to realise until this 3rd post that I should have toggled between two windows to find all the useful links for harmony96! (with that it could have been possible to put everything in one post)

And thanks i will try to check it out! ☺ 1 person cant post too much on one post ? I am new here so i am checking outnthe rules and regulations btw!

mushroom79
12-11-11, 09:39 AM
sure no problem! see u in bakery then, my nbr to be soon.

debbolicious9015
12-12-11, 09:58 AM
Hello, when I'm out of my game for several hours, returning saying I won a certain amount of time everything disappears, please I need your help this bothers me thanks

kattybell
12-12-11, 10:01 AM
Hello, when I'm out of my game for several hours, returning saying I won a certain amount of time everything disappears, please I need your help this bothers me thanks

Do you mean all your food gets sold? If your bakery is running that will happen. If you have your door blocked it could be a quick sell.

barleycoon
12-12-11, 10:33 AM

Hi, I think quite a few players experience quick sell outs, unfortunately blocking the door was not a design feature of the game. However, we can't all play24/7 sometimes it helps to run the game after unblocking the door ie visit lots of nbrs.
I've also found as we advance though the levels, it gets easier to build food/drink. It is a bit of a shock to have everything disappear, I hope you still enjoy the game though.

debbolicious9015
12-12-11, 03:42 PM
Hi again, for example to go to bed, it is assumed that the game is running, which means I get money from the sales during that period. when you open the game in the morning says q I won some money for the sales and then it disappears. how I can solve?? Thankss

kooky panda
12-12-11, 04:16 PM
Hi again, for example to go to bed, it is assumed that the game is running, which means I get money from the sales during that period. when you open the game in the morning says q I won some money for the sales and then it disappears. how I can solve?? Thankss

This is a known issue with the money not adding.

I can say the cause of the losing money issue (at least a majority of the cases) seems to have been caught by engineering and should be fixed in a new downloadable update. Unfortunately, I can't speculate on when this would be, but it is definitely a high-priority bug to fix.