PDA

View Full Version : How do you get stars?!

Unregistered
10-21-10, 03:38 PM
Am I being really slow? Everyone seems to be 2/3 star restaurants but I'm still on 0 stars? I'm on level 12 and have a high popularity. What can I do?
Add me jennybaby1988

Showbiz Pizza
10-21-10, 03:53 PM
You only get stars when you visit other restaurants in the social tab, you tip their tables. The more you tip, the higher you get. Stars only represent how active in the community you are.

Unregistered
10-22-10, 12:23 AM
when i visit a lot am i tipping the restaurant i visited automatically? or do i have to hit Tip tab?!
cause i visited a lot of other restaurants and suddenly i find tips on my restaurant with wall comments " Tipped you back " without me tipping anyone? 0.o"

deadpix
10-22-10, 03:36 AM
when i visit a lot am i tipping the restaurant i visited automatically? or do i have to hit Tip tab?!
cause i visited a lot of other restaurants and suddenly i find tips on my restaurant with wall comments " Tipped you back " without me tipping anyone? 0.o"

You tip when you visit another restaurant and tap on their empty tables. The first table you tap will ask you to "Tap again to tip" when you do that, a few coins will appear on that table. Subsequent tables in that restaurant will only require one tap from you.

You can tip 3 tables in a randomly visited restaurant and 6 tables in a restaurant you've accepted as a neighbor.

As to why visitors are saying "Tipped you back", you might have accidentally tipped them while visiting, since it doesn't take much effort to do so, or someone might have been playing RS on your device.

Winston Chef
10-22-10, 05:13 AM

I wouldn't mind anyone tipping me even if I didn't do anything - I mean, I gain coins for no reason, lol.