PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted mystery box

mmh456
12-11-11, 07:42 AM
I accidentally hit a mystery box instead of the advance arrow.A dressing room came up I didn't want.I pressed the cancel X and the box went away, butI post 24 gems and the dressing room.Any suggestions how do I correct this and get gems back?

mushroom79
12-11-11, 08:17 AM
Hi mmh456, I really really hate to say this to you, but I am afraid there is no way to get the gems back. We have been pushing TL for a confirm button for use of gems. Unfortunately no news except for the fact that the suggestion is passed to dev team....many of us have unfortunately lost numerous gems through mistapping here and there. I myself as well.

MidnightAeval
12-11-11, 02:50 PM
I have lost 48 gems in mistapping a mystery box; TL have replied to my emails saying there is nothing they will do. Quite frustrating.

ariesblu
12-11-11, 04:02 PM
Yes unfortunately you are stuck with it. You will not be refunded.

dnc98
01-22-12, 05:35 PM
it?s just happened to me! pls team lava, put a confirmation button!!!!!

Weatherdemon
01-31-12, 12:44 PM
Not having a confirm button is a gimmick used to get you to spend more money. It is allowed because they aren't actually making you spend true dollars as you are prompted when you actually purchase gems.
Kind of like all the pop ups and the person walking around with another 'story' on their head. Just ways to get you do things you don't want. Oh yea, and changing the order of the games in the list when trying to switch games so you'll click the game you don't have and it will take you to the app store.

The only way to get around these carnivalesque tricks is to be patient and move slow when doing anything in the game.

shakiba
01-31-12, 01:20 PM
Same thing happened to me while I was remodeling. oh well, I got a fourth prize. The end. No refunds or anything. Its okay. Earn more gems?

queentina3
01-31-12, 02:41 PM
I accidentally hit a mystery box instead of the advance arrow.A dressing room came up I didn't want.I pressed the cancel X and the box went away, butI post 24 gems and the dressing room.Any suggestions how do I correct this and get gems back?

Well considering that TL took the gems, the box/dressing room is now yours. Have you checked your supplies to see if it is in there? If it isn't, then email support@teamlava.com and ask them to give you the dressing room, since they already took your gems for it.

It is one thing for them to not give back gems, but not for them to actually not give you what you purchased. That isn't right and you are due to receive what you payed for.

07-16-12, 08:38 AM
This just happened to me a few weeks ago. I contacted support@teamlava.com but they can't refund them. So don't try contacting them... TL NEEDS a confirm button.. I think that is one of the reasons why people quit BS, and RS. BEcause they keep on losing gems. It got me soo frustrated that I was about to delete BS but I got addicted to the game... :) We just go to cross our fingers!