PDA

View Full Version : After the 1st 2 expansions, how do you get the permit to expand more?

xSnowyOwlx
12-11-11, 03:18 AM
Looked in the Help/FAQ section and it only says you can get a permit by asking neighbors or paying for it with gems. I know a neighbor already requested a permit from me and I sent that but... How do you request the permit?

I have more "possible expansion" shaded tiles but no arrows to tap for expanding. When I go into the Market and tap the Expansions tab, it shows nothing and then shoves me out.

Do you have to be a certain level to even SEE this option? I'm at level 10 right now.

xSnowyOwlx
12-11-11, 03:23 AM
Never mind. The area for the next expansion JUST appeared. That's so weird. Anyways, hopefully somebody can lock this.

kooky panda
12-11-11, 09:52 AM
Hey do not feel bad, the same happened to me, I finished one expansion and tried to get the next one, but did not have the arrows, I thought I had to be on a certain level too.
I exited the game and came back, then I could do the next expansion. I think this was a little glitch.

PattyZhangp
12-26-11, 02:34 PM
To request the permits, just tap on the expansion arrow and tap on "ask" next to permit. You need more permits to expand the more you do it.

xSnowyOwlx
12-26-11, 03:38 PM
To request the permits, just tap on the expansion arrow and tap on "ask" next to permit. You need more permits to expand the more you do it.

I already knew that, see my 2nd post on this thread. At first it wasn't showing ANY expansion arrows, just the whole shaded area. After I left the game for a few hours, the expansion appeared and I was able to request the permits unlike before when I couldn't even see any expansion arrows.

Could somebody lock this so it's not going to get more posts since it's been resolved over a week now.

dubdidu1982
07-06-12, 12:39 PM
Have the same problem. I am at level 13 now and cant expand. Had asked for permita, got some, accept them and when j try to expand there are no permits - they are all gone. It would be my 6th expending. Maybe to early and In need another level???

Melchorjamin
08-23-15, 01:09 AM
I'm at level 17 and i need to expand my shop And the one that i need is permits ill always Ask to my neigbors but they didnt seeing my Needs And I need more gems and Money Please help me ?