PDA

View Full Version : starting over

Unregistered
06-05-10, 06:28 PM
How do i start my farm over? I want to start from the begining just like a new player would but i don't see the option in any of the lists in game. please let me know if it is possible to do this.

sinning
06-05-10, 06:41 PM
There is not a way to reset and start all over currently and not sure if that will be something added or not.

But I'm curious why would you want to start all over?

Unregistered
06-05-10, 06:52 PM
Thankyou for the respond. I wanted to start over because of a purchasing bug that I came across a while ago and instead of trying to make up the difference I would rather start over now that it looks like the bug is fixed.
Here is what happened. I expanded my farm by one square, and later when I could afford to expand again I acidentally purchased the same expansion, but because my farm was already that big it did nothing except take my money. I was ok with earning the money again but today I learned that that bug messed up my purchasing expansions. In short I am required to pay $300k for a 15 square expansion with a 20 neighbor count. my friend is only required to pay $200k and a 10 neighbor count for the same 15 square expansion.... I believe that happened in the purchasing mix-up I did a while back. So I want to restart the game :) Thankyou again for responding to my question :)

StrawberryFieldsForHours
06-06-10, 01:26 AM
I'd recommend letting support know ( support@teamlava.com ) and, in the meantime, delete the app from your iDevice and reinstall it. You will not lose your farm that way but you may find it shakes the bugs loose.

Unregistered
06-06-10, 01:16 PM
thank you for the tip, I will try that :)

DeNoBoNeS
06-06-10, 03:12 PM
That is one mean BUG dude why did you download the bug in the 1st place was it meant to save u $$$ and ir crop time like a mini ***** or some thing instead it x2 all farm what about ur crops insted of spinnich taken 2 days it takes four?