PDA

View Full Version : CandyCaneOven - Once Built Do Not Store

NorfolkAndGood
12-11-11, 01:51 AM
I have purchased the CandyCaneOven, and having previously collected many random Parts was able to instantly build it! But found the "Goal" paddlock, read forum, realised "issues" so left CandyCaneOven out on display.

Then purchased and instantly built Six Marzipan Makers, which (although food invisible) appear to cook Marzipan and earn Mastery (got 1 gem already from completing Level2)

However, NEW PROBLEM with CANDYCANE oven.
I "Stored" the CandyCane Oven, BUT When i took the (already built) CandyCane oven back out of Storage - the red/white oven didnt re-appear. I got another light brown "build it" box and had to click to build again. My 'Parts' were used a SECOND time as i know i had 6Fuse, and now have just 1.
DO NOT STORE YOUR CANDYCANE OVENS!!
TL Please confirm this will be investigated (and my "missing parts" returned)
Kind Regards

NorfolkAndGood
12-11-11, 02:05 AM
Btw.... I have several times Force-Closed Game, uninstalled BS:Christmas Edition and BS normal edition, turned iphone4 off/on re-installed BS:Christmas and or Basic Edition and all permutations! Lol
Also yesterday uploaded "App Update" which then lead to being abke to see new Ovens!
Hope this info helps and moves, me past the initial "uninstall/reinstall App" reply

xcellent
12-11-11, 06:46 AM
Is it only for candycane oven?
Is same thing happen with marzipan oven once u store it?

kooky panda
12-11-11, 09:26 AM
I just stored my candy cane and new oven today and then pulled them back out. It is possible that during an out of sync error that if you built the new appliance, then immediately stored it,
you could of store it, before your game caught up with the server, and your progress was not saved.
Since there still seems to be out of sync issues going on with the games this morning, I would advise after your build the appliance, go visit a nbr and make sure your progress after building is
saved before trying to store the appliance.

blossygirl
12-11-11, 09:32 AM
I was able to purchase and build the candy cane oven , but the ONE item that is there to bake is LOCKED. Why can't I bake it, why is it locked? can you unlock it for me????

driftboutique
12-11-11, 09:40 AM
I was able to store mine and take them out of storage, same as kooky. Sorry :(

kooky panda
12-11-11, 09:41 AM
I was able to purchase and build the candy cane oven , but the ONE item that is there to bake is LOCKED. Why can't I bake it, why is it locked? can you unlock it for me????

The goals to unlock the new receipes has not been released into the game yet.

timelord1963
12-11-11, 12:24 PM
Hey Kooky, any idea when the goals will be released into the game?
Thanks

MidnightAeval
12-11-11, 02:42 PM
I was able to store mine and take them out of storage, same as kooky. Sorry :(

Same here - no problems with storing. Still bummed I can't make anything with it though.

kooky panda
12-11-11, 05:23 PM
Hey Kooky, any idea when the goals will be released into the game?
Thanks

I am in the dark with everyone else. I am keeping my fingers crossed, that is will be SOON!!!!