PDA

View Full Version : Plz Help!!!

tgreen12321
12-11-11, 12:34 AM
My goals disappeared! Most players have a notepad on their screen that shows thier goals. Mine aren't there anymore!! I even checked screenshots to make sure there really was goals, and sure enough, they all show a notepad. So what do I do??

xSnowyOwlx
12-11-11, 04:34 PM
I don't have the goals. Not everyone gets them. I hate them anyways because every single time TL puts goals in their games, they keep messing up. Right now in Farm, every single time I enter the game there's the stinking notepad with a flashing NEW! and it's nothing at all but I can't get rid of it.
Before, the goals would reset themselves if you left the game which is the most annoying thing.

xSnowyOwlx
12-11-11, 04:35 PM
Oh, and none of the goals I've ever had award gems so what's the big deal? So what if you spend a bucket load of coins to earn a handful of them?

uwantoplay
01-10-12, 04:47 AM
Oh, and none of the goals I've ever had award gems so what's the big deal? So what if you spend a bucket load of coins to earn a handful of them?

In Pet and Zoo2 there are several goals that either earn you free animals or gems. Not many, but they are there.

tatertotbug7199
01-21-12, 06:46 PM
A lot of people have disappearing notepads. This is a bug or at least a glitch that's going around. I'd contact Support, though they may take a while to get back to you as they sound really busy.