PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Story: Christmas Update

bawpotter
12-10-11, 08:25 PM
Ok, a new manual update was released into the App Store for Bakery Story: Christmas. Features of this update:

-Smoother transitions between menus.
-A new "Manage Recipe" Screen, eliminates "Gem Traps"
-New bar when clicking on ingredients.
-2 New Appliances, Marzipan Oven and Candy Cane Maker.
-5 New Recipes on current appliances, 4 on oven, 1 on drink.
-These recipes locked by goal, must do something to unlock them. (Currently Imposible)

*NOTE* Temporary thread only, making a much better one tomorrow.

pastrychef17
12-10-11, 09:22 PM
I would highly recommend that everyone start saving your parts now so you can build the new appliances as soon as possible and master the recipes whenever they become available.

For the candy cane machine you need: 5 Fuses, 10 Spring, 10 Paint and 5 Knobs
For the marzipan oven you need: 10 Wiring, 10 Fuses, 5 Knobs and 5 Gears

As you can see, fuses will be in high demand if you build both. And we can finally gift and accept springs since they're now being used.

laurelsail
12-10-11, 10:05 PM
I have built one Marzipan machine but I can't see a Picture of the finished product even though it says it is on the counter top. Can anybody see it?

kooky panda
12-10-11, 10:07 PM
This is an issue. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20746-The-picture-of-marzipan-is-not-showing&p=184277&viewfull=1#post184277

laurelsail
12-10-11, 10:45 PM
I don't see an new recipes on the oven or drink machine... What are they? And what/where are the goals? I have never had those before. I have reached the highest level allowed...

Thanks!

elsielicious
12-11-11, 04:56 AM
Also, after installing the manual update, there are customers walking with a "think cloud" with ladybug in it, and when you click on it, you'll get sent to download farm story... and also HUGE billboard advertising Farm story outside my Restaurant!!!

elsielicious
12-11-11, 05:06 AM
Hold on! now the customer with the "Think Cloud" is with a farm house and I've just watched him for 5 mins he just loiters around the restaurant and never sits down and order! Billboard has changed to Zoo Story, and the billboard chops off my snowman outside the restaurant which is very funny.

di1975
12-11-11, 07:07 AM
If u click on symbol above them, will pop up message. When u close it, he leaves.

If u click on billboard, it pops up message. When u close, it disappears

ae64
12-11-11, 07:35 AM
Bougietje the Candy maker but cannot make Candy ? When will I be able to do?
Now it says it's a goal! Hope it will be soon postible to do? Does anybody know?
Happy holidays!

kooky panda
12-11-11, 09:08 AM
Also, after installing the manual update, there are customers walking with a "think cloud" with ladybug in it, and when you click on it, you'll get sent to download farm story... and also HUGE billboard advertising Farm story outside my Restaurant!!!

This is a new way for advertising the other games instead of the pops up that come up during game play.

Bougietje the Candy maker but cannot make Candy ? When will I be able to do?
Now it says it's a goal! Hope it will be soon postible to do? Does anybody know?
Happy holidays!

The goals to unlock new receipes has not been released into the game yet.

ae64
12-11-11, 02:29 PM
Do you know when it will be unlocked? I hope very soon!

MidnightAeval
12-11-11, 02:48 PM
By goals, do you mean the achievements that pop up on the left? If so, I am going to be upset because I have never received any of these 'goals' before; and if I can't make the new recipes because of this glitch? :(

NorfolkAndGood
12-11-11, 03:09 PM
КоокуРапdа..... please give цs aп iпdicaтion of нош loпg цптil "goals" шill ье аvailaьle?
Апd шнат тне goals шill ье?
Lцскilу, I oпly ьоцgнт/ьцilт опе СапdуСапе Оveп... Ьцт I наve пьгs шно've ьоцgнт seveгаl СапdуСапеОveпs-шнicн сапт ье цsed
Also aпу idea оf тimescales шнеп тне 'iпvisiьle' maгzipaп шill ье fixed? A daу? Seveгаl daуs? A шеек?
мапу тнапкs

kooky panda
12-11-11, 05:20 PM
КоокуРапdа..... please give цs aп iпdicaтion of нош loпg цптil "goals" шill ье аvailaьle?
Апd шнат тне goals шill ье?
Lцскilу, I oпly ьоцgнт/ьцilт опе СапdуСапе Оveп... Ьцт I наve пьгs шно've ьоцgнт seveгаl СапdуСапеОveпs-шнicн сапт ье цsed
Also aпу idea оf тimescales шнеп тне 'iпvisiьle' maгzipaп шill ье fixed? A daу? Seveгаl daуs? A шеек?
мапу тнапкs

I do not have any information on time frames when the goals will come out or what they be. :(

the marizipan has been fixed!!! It is really cute. I am so glad I can see it now!! http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/92244fdb.jpg