PDA

View Full Version : Mastering Dishes

Unregistered
10-21-10, 10:35 AM
What happens when you level up a dish? Does the experience go up? Or money etc?

deadpix
10-21-10, 10:50 AM
What happens when you level up a dish? Does the experience go up? Or money etc?

You get rewarded with more exp points and coins for each level and also a gem at level two. However, there doesn't seem to be any Mastery Gift at level 4, unlike in FS and CS and the price of the dish doesn't seem to change either.

Unregistered
10-24-10, 09:56 AM
Is the highest level Executive chef?

Unregistered
02-19-11, 01:13 PM
Yes, Executive Chef is the highest level, at Level 4.

I noticed that they have the ability to combine plates of the same dish. For example, I had no more counter space, and the Executive Chef for French Toast was able to combine all the separate servings of French Toast onto one plate - very cool!

MeerkatValley
02-19-11, 03:37 PM
How can I see which dishes I have managed to obtain a level 4? Im loosing track currently.

Bubba
02-19-11, 03:39 PM
I noticed that they have the ability to combine plates of the same dish. For example, I had no more counter space, and the Executive Chef for French Toast was able to combine all the separate servings of French Toast onto one plate - very cool!

This is normal, you don't need to have any leveling of a food.

Unregistered
02-19-11, 04:11 PM
know all the levels for each food and how many you have to make to get free 1 gem and points? So far i've been promoted to omeletes french toast, clam chowder so on, and i got 4 gems one for each and so on.

Like how many food do we have to keep making? I need 1 more gem

Bubba
02-19-11, 05:22 PM
I don't know how many dishes it take to make each level. But I'm sure it is like FS in that each level it takes an increasing amount of dishes to make the next level. It takes a lot to get the final level. Kind of the way leveling for stars works. Also the gems are only given at the 2nd level. If your only interested in getting gems then just work towards lvl 2 on a food then move on to the next food.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 11:39 AM
Yes, Executive Chef is the highest level, at Level 4.

That's just how the game works and has nothing to do with the levels of your dishes.