PDA

View Full Version : Can't see my the Christmas items i've bought in the Christmas Version on normal Fs

Limaxa
12-10-11, 05:33 AM
I hope you understand what i mean:confused: i bought Christmas stuff on my Christmas version and now i can't see them on my normal version.. For example the giant tree.. There is just a Big Big hole and no tree:( i don't know what to do..

nmishii
12-10-11, 05:36 AM
They'll eventually show up. Meanwhile, just play on your Christmas version. Don't worry about it.

Limaxa
12-10-11, 08:58 AM
They'll eventually show up. Meanwhile, just play on your Christmas version. Don't worry about it.

Are you shure? Got the Same Problem in Rs and Bs..

shakiba
12-10-11, 08:59 AM
Are you shure? Got the Same Problem in Rs and Bs..

Everyone is experiencing this, including me. This is probably why TL was doing maintenance yesterday/last night. Hope it gets fixed soon. Meanwhile, just stick with the christmas version.

gitten
12-10-11, 09:07 AM
I'm having same problem on Fashion, BS and RS. Coins float in the air over the tables in regular version- I purchased tables in C version. I'm scared to purchase the big tree - what if this does not get fixed and they take away C version along with the tree. All this chaos is so frustrating.

Lee_7
12-10-11, 07:19 PM
I bought a peppermint tree and ornament tree, it took my coins but the trees are invisible ( on the Xmas version) The only reason I know they are 'there' is when I tap on that space it'll tell me it's there. Sigh

Chocolit
12-10-11, 07:32 PM
Having these problems on my farms on seperate devices too. One minute it's there, and next minute, it's invincible.

RoseMiti
12-10-11, 07:45 PM
They are showing now for both versions, Christmas and regular. Also at RS and FSS. i guess BS too but I don't play it.