PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance alerts in advance

be4nie
12-09-11, 09:10 PM
Dear team lava,

Can you please give us advance notice for any scheduled maintenance so that we can plan our crops harvest timing and not be caught helpless when we are unable to access our farms during your sudden maintenance?

Thanks you. Since there are always pop ups messages in-game, you can use those methods to inform your users of upcoming maintenance sessions as well as when the special items/crops are expiring and will be removed from the store e.g. Candy corn etc.

Thank you and listening and responding.

lsloman
12-09-11, 09:13 PM
Well said! My food is ready, and I can not access it in rs. Since I am going to bed, it'll be lost :( this is the second time in two days.

cp0926
12-09-11, 09:16 PM
They did give you advanced notice, they posted about having to do maintenance an hour or two ago in the updates and announcements forum

be4nie
12-10-11, 12:03 PM
They did give you advanced notice, they posted about having to do maintenance an hour or two ago in the updates and announcements forum

Thanks. Why can't they alert via in-game notices? It could be as an "news item" just like the neighbors gifting alerts. Not everyone checks the forum everyday religiously to see when the next maintenance will be. We get pop-ups for new content every few minutes, so it is proven that it's not a problem to use that method. Plus there's even a big ugly advertisement billboard on the left side iPod everyone's farm now!

Please make it more user friendly & easier for the gamers. Thanks.