PDA

View Full Version : goals

glittergirly1
12-09-11, 07:17 PM
how come i still havent ever got goals or tasks on my game? im on ipad2.

i see that in the new update on the christmas farm story there are some things you can recieve from completing goals but i have never even recieved any goals to do.

this is going to bug me now.

dreams2
12-09-11, 08:08 PM
I don't have them either. I am on iphone

cakeandpie
12-09-11, 10:21 PM
Since the Farm Story Christmas update, I can see the goal items in my featured menu, but they're locked with no explanation of how to get them, and I have no idea where I'm even supposed to find the goals. I never had tasks (on ipod or iphone) which I was glad about, but it looks like these are decent rewards so I would like to have goals, please!!!

ae64
12-10-11, 12:28 AM
In the bakery store you also have recipes with goal. How do you get them open? What is goal meaning? It all are holiday season recipes so I like to use them.
Happy holidays everyone!

CampingTime
12-10-11, 01:59 AM
How about an update on this status? Frustrating to have very nice rewards but unable to do anything about them.

swimmingninja
12-10-11, 05:05 AM
It's really frustrating how we don't get any new food in bakery. and they keep the foods locked up with goals....ARGH its like they're playing with youu

carabelle
12-10-11, 06:45 AM
These goals are really frustrating! Is team lava ever going to let us in on the secret of how to unlock them BEFORE Christmas?

MiniLaura
12-10-11, 06:51 AM
Kooky said in another thread that goals are sent to random people. [snip]

yanochka
12-10-11, 08:15 AM
Also, goals are not working at this time. We need to wait until they fix them

mushroom79
12-10-11, 08:22 AM
what a goal-less weekend...sigh

buzzingum
12-11-11, 01:38 PM
I have the same problem on my iPhone. On main screen I can see goal icon but when I tap on it it's blank. I have one nbr who says they have unlocked all but haven't seen anything on their farm to confirm they have unlocked them.

kooky panda
12-11-11, 01:56 PM
The tasks that show up on the front screen are normally sent out to random players. The ones that showed up with the Farm Christmas update have now been shut off.
After I restarted my device last night, my icons are now gone.

The goals to unlock the items in the game, will be coming soon.
I have not gotten any firm information where the new goals will be(on front where tasks normally are or somewhere else in the game).
Also no firm information on if the new goals will be for everyone or sent out randomly.

Hopefully some of these questions will be answered shortly for us all.

Signed

Confused Kooky:confused: