PDA

View Full Version : Losing Gifts!

Unregistered
10-21-10, 06:33 AM
I get given alot of stew, when i put them in my inventory they combine, but when i put them out to serve the number goes back down to 150, so ive lost the extra stew, this game is broken.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 06:53 AM
Never accept more than one gift of the same kind at a time! Accept one, place it on the counter! Only after that accept another one! This way you'll get to use all your gifts. Been there, tried everything. Only this works!

deadpix
10-21-10, 06:56 AM
I get given alot of stew, when i put them in my inventory they combine, but when i put them out to serve the number goes back down to 150, so ive lost the extra stew, this game is broken.

It's not broken, the information just takes a while to get updated. If you wait a while after putting out your stew and go visit a few neighbor's before coming back, you'd notice that the number of plates of stew gets updated properly.

deadpix
10-21-10, 06:59 AM
Never accept more than one gift of the same kind at a time! Accept one, place it on the counter! Only after that accept another one! This way you'll get to use all your gifts. Been there, tried everything. Only this works!

Nah, I doubt if you've tried everything, otherwise you'd notice that the numbers just take a little longer to update.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 07:00 AM
What a terrible "solution" to this bug (which is what it is). This game is wrought with bugs, to the point of unacceptability. I find myself here every day looking for an answer to a problem that I'm having, only to find that it's a bug that's "being worked on". This game simply isn't ready for release. I like city story, and I don't recall it ever being this buggy. I'm done with this game for now. I may try it again in a few months with hopes that the current issues have been resolved.

deadpix
10-21-10, 07:12 AM
What a terrible "solution" to this bug (which is what it is). This game is wrought with bugs, to the point of unacceptability. I find myself here every day looking for an answer to a problem that I'm having, only to find that it's a bug that's "being worked on". This game simply isn't ready for release. I like city story, and I don't recall it ever being this buggy. I'm done with this game for now. I may try it again in a few months with hopes that the current issues have been resolved.

Uhh you did read my comment about the issue being just a slow update of the number of plates right? The "solution" that was put forward is totally unnecessary as ALL the plates of your gifts are there.