PDA

View Full Version : Notifications not working?!

Cutie4life900
12-09-11, 11:24 AM
The past couple days I havn't recieved any notifications on my phone.letting me know when food is ready. And I'm wasting money by throwing it away because I forget about it. Ehy is this, and can u please fix it?!

barleycoon
12-09-11, 11:37 AM
Try deleting the app and redownloading, your game is safe on TLs server. Or switching notifications on/off and restarting your device. This thread has more information too http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20591-notifications-not-working-since-maintainance

iyogolte
12-09-11, 11:48 AM
Same problem happens to me. It' s not working after reinstall

barleycoon
12-09-11, 12:35 PM
Same problem happens to me. It' s not working after reinstall

Which device, device version and game version do you have, thanks. Have you tried switching the notifications on/off and restarting your device?

pinkster73
12-09-11, 12:38 PM
Which device, device version and game version do you have, thanks. Have you tried switching the notifications on/off and restarting your device?

Please tell me how to fix this based on my device, device version, and game version. Thank you.

barleycoon
12-09-11, 12:47 PM
Please tell me how to fix this based on my device, device version, and game version. Thank you.

If there are issues with multiple players, it helps TL to know which devices its affecting and also the same applies to device version and game version. It can help when TL are looking for fixes for bugs etc.
Have you tried restarting your device? or moving to your SD card if this is applicable to your device?

nmishii
12-09-11, 12:47 PM
I've posted earlier and haven't got help yet. I guess I didn't provide all the info needed.

Samsung Epic v2.3.4, Farm 1.3.4, RS 1.2.1, probably BS 1.2.1.
I have restarted my game, restarted my device, and reinstalled Farm (for a different reason, but it counts).
Notifications are on. They were switched off and on.

Looking forward to a quick response.

I'm serious. I want my notifications on these games working again.

pinkster73
12-09-11, 01:05 PM
I have also tried all the steps and nothing.
HTC desire gingerbread
Farm 1.3.4

ChickieCago
12-09-11, 02:14 PM
Same thing here. No notifications for 2 days which make it impossible for me to play. Also no new recipe or holiday jukebox with the updates. I'm not sure what good it will do writing on here...I emailed support and they wrote back with a standard response that they are aware and the bug is fixed. Uh, no it's not! Tried everthing..uninstall/re install, hard reset of Android, and Force Stop.. this has become not so fun at all :(

Cutie4life900
12-09-11, 04:30 PM
I have the.samsung galaxy s, and have an android. Its.not.working on RS for.the.past.couple days. I have tried switching them on/off under settings, and still isn't working. I didn't reinstall the game so I dont understand why it would suddenly.stop.working?

Faufiffon
12-10-11, 11:29 AM
Same here, notifications not working since the last maintenance.

imnotbernard959
12-10-11, 01:15 PM
notifications not even available in settings for rs:xmas (ipad settings, not game settings)

Faufiffon
12-10-11, 04:37 PM
Same here, notifications not working since the last maintenance.

Update: notifications seem to be back for me.

tejiiiiii
12-12-11, 06:34 AM
Same is hapnin wid me since 3,4 dayz.. m nt getn any notificatnz :-\ hmmm.. Android galaxy S2

tejiiiiii
12-12-11, 06:37 AM
Bt nw i am gettin some of da notificatnz.. pheww

sumnboutme
12-12-11, 06:28 PM
Still no notifications for me on xmas version (playing on ipad)