PDA

View Full Version : Reselling floor tiles and walls

sezyseki
12-09-11, 08:56 AM
:( fashion story rocks...but please can team lava make it possible for anything buyable to be sellable as well.most especially the wall tiles and floor tiles.i have hundreds of floor tiles and wall tiles just laying wasted because I remodel at will. If this is made possible it will be highly appreciated.

kattybell
12-09-11, 08:58 AM
It would be nice. But I don't think there will be this option. At least you have hundreds of floor tiles to use if you want to remodel.

barleycoon
12-09-11, 09:01 AM
Fashion story does rock, I totally agree. Maybe it would be nice to have an option to sell the items, however we would have to be very careful we didn't sell the wrong items. I quite like being able to mix and match with new items.

sezyseki
12-09-11, 09:06 AM
It would be nice. But I don't think there will be this option. At least you have hundreds of floor tiles to use if you want to remodel.

Yeah but most times you might just feel like exploring with new tile and wall colours and not the colour u already used.its just a suggestion think will help save some coins though. Please team lava pleaseeeee

kattybell
12-09-11, 09:09 AM
Yeah but most times you might just feel like exploring with new tile and wall colours and not the colour u already used.its just a suggestion think will help save some coins though. Please team lava pleaseeeee

I agree, though I love using other tiles I have saved. :)

sezyseki
12-09-11, 09:13 AM
Fashion story does rock, I totally agree. Maybe it would be nice to have an option to sell the items, however we would have to be very careful we didn't sell the wrong items. I quite like being able to mix and match with new items.

Yeah but if u can sell and buy back when u want that will still be fine.i would not sell only if purchased with gems because the coins equivalent is so not worth it.

barleycoon
12-09-11, 12:42 PM
Yeah but if u can sell and buy back when u want that will still be fine.i would not sell only if purchased with gems because the coins equivalent is so not worth it.

When we sell gem items currently, we don't get the gems back. I think it might become too complicated to sell and buy back gem items.